A Call to Arms II

Share stories and special moments with the community.
WiseOne

Re: A Call to Arms II

Post by WiseOne »

I have been hunting these vile creatures in Skara but no no avail. For every one I kill two more pop out, seemingly out of nowhere. Also, A vile human named Rapunzel attacked me as I was fruitlessly defending the great city of Skara and forced me to recall out in self defence. Feel free to bite thy thumbs at that foul smelling witch if she crosses thy paths.
♥ Baaaaaaaaaaam ♠

Ronk
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Ronk »

WiseOne wrote:I have been hunting these vile creatures in Skara but no no avail. For every one I kill two more pop out, seemingly out of nowhere. Also, A vile human named Rapunzel attacked me as I was fruitlessly defending the great city of Skara and forced me to recall out in self defence. Feel free to bite thy thumbs at that foul smelling witch if she crosses thy paths.
dat ib powur ub Krenbluk! Hiem uuz mojo en blud tu mek muur urks!
------------------
The Bloodrock Orcs - http://www.bloodrock.org
Historic Bloodrock

Jupiter

Post by Jupiter »

Perhaps I have come to walk these lands for just such a time. Never in all my walks among the sons of Britannia have I seen and felt the power of evil as prevalent as it is now among me. It permeates every cavern I have explored and it seems it almost walks freely in the streets of the towns. Men of this realm, heed the call to arms against evil. Resist it as if your very wretched soul was in peril for I stand before you and tell you it's true. And be wary, before you can face the evil around you, first you must cleanse the vessel within. Let not your blade fall upon any creature of this realm lest your heart be truly fixed upon to the defense of good and to lift your brother. I am Jupiter, a wizard after the order of the Grey.

Jupiter

Post by Jupiter »

Men of Britannia, I advise you to heed this warning as well. Any rudimentary study of orcs teaches that orcs, while an extremely wild and violent race, is typically self-contained by their own internal upheavals. Wars and contentions amongst themselves keep them in check. These latest organized pillages of larger cities is troublesome indeed. These forums might not be a safe place to voice my suspicions about who may be at the heart of this vile plot against the world. I am Jupiter, a wizard after the order of the Grey.

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

Aye Jupiter, our investigations have brought up a plan so malign it is hard to believe those who we suspect might be behind all this. We will be making our findings known in the near future when we can confirm our suspicions and rest assured, the culprit will come under the hammer of justice!!
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

New developments have been uncovered.

Please refer to this thread for the latest information!!
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

carlthecrook

Post by carlthecrook »

delete
[09:56pm] <Chaos> but i want my mare back
[10:02pm] <Chaos> and i don't get robed ,,,,my mare is best looot ever
[10:02pm] <Chaos> and i want it back