A Call to Arms II

Share stories and special moments with the community.
Pirul

A Call to Arms II

Post by Pirul »

Hail Citizens of Sosaria!

A new plague has been expanding among us. These foul creatures will desecrate the dead and eat your horses. As you all know, I am talking about the Bloodrock Clan Orcs. They started with a take over of the peaceful city of Cove. This city has been besieged by the worst plague imaginable by man, and it has risen again. And again it will rise!!

Then the orcs expanded their attack on Skara Brae. City favored by many a tamer. Their carnage there was gruesome.

We cannot allow this to continue!! It must stop NOW!! As such, The Company of the Vigilant and the Dungeon Guards joined forces today to take on these vile creatures. We went on the offensive and took their fort for almost a full day (almost 2 hours). The plans we uncovered are not easily digested, so if you are of weak stomach, please refrain from viewing the images presented below.

As we got there, only a few URK where guarding their fort. Their numbers soon rose, and we were met with a formidable adversary. Although the battle was hard, and even as some humans sided with the URK at times (mainly from the malicious TG and the bazookas), our race prevailed!!
Carnage.JPG
The information gathered leads us to believe our fight against the URK is far from over. We discovered they have been collecting human heads, as a sacrifice to a deity of some sort, apparently to summon him for a final battle. A certain Krenbluk. So far, they have 207 heads in their chest, and although we do not know now how many they need to achieve their goal, we fear they might be closer than we think.
URK chest.JPG
Fortunately, the orcs are not known for their intelligence, and they left a map with a plot of their course.
URK Map.JPG
URK Map.JPG (52.99 KiB) Viewed 3908 times
As we can see from the map, the first location is Cove, which fell by surprise. The second landfall they did was Skara, and we all know the fate it suffered. The next landfall point is Vesper. When will this happen? That we do not know, but if we don't stop them before they summon their god, it might be too late for our race.

We do not believe the orcs to have sufficient intelligence to plan these attacks on their own. We believe some evil human mastermind is behind it all as evidenced by the large stack of golden coins, most probably given as a bribe to have them do their will.

We have made our demands clear to them. However, I sense they have no fear or sufficient rationale to heed our warning!
Warning1.JPG
Therefore, I, Mercury, Lord of The Company of the Vigilant, hereby summon all able, and responsible men and women to commit to the cause to save humanity. We will continue to monitor these orcs and their plans to gather further intelligence. All of our findings will be posted here, and hopefully we'll be able to have sufficient information to know the date and time of their next planned attack.
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

Adunaphel

Re: A Call to Arms II

Post by Adunaphel »

Hoho, uu tynk urks ib stuubid, bud awl da hummies du ib klomp eech udder! Uz Urks neber be klompin uddur Uruks, DAT iz stuubid! Uu hummies wil NEBER tayk Krothulaand an Ronkopolis frum da Uruks. Uu gu lib en Breeton. Dat stuubid zidee. Bedur yed, uu gu get choomd an gib uur hedz tu Kren'bluk, hoho!

random guy

Post by random guy »

Uu Ummies Bettur Surrendur Jat oar etz juzd gon Geyt wurz fer Uu....

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

NEVER!!!

We will kill you, again and again until you wish you had never been born!!
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

Drunk Monk

Post by Drunk Monk »

Uruks nub hert uu ummies, et's ukie jat. Wei oll peezful uruks, nub wunt clomp ani moar.

*shows fangs*
“What we have done for ourselves alone dies with us; what we have done for others and the world remains and is immortal.” -Albert Pike

Vhyx

Post by Vhyx »

Perhaps this Pirate will start making more regular patrols of the sea lanes. Show those filthy URK a thing or two about fighting at sea (should they take to the water again). Time to refit the Prinz Eugen for combat...

Hythloth Tower for Sale. Contact Boondock_Saint via PMs because it's his and not mine. Azheman will broker the deal, naked.

OneEyedJack
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by OneEyedJack »

Perhapsss... the orcsss will be the leassst of your problemsss... The undead are masssing in the shadowsss of your realmmm... A new age isss comiiing...

Forrr the Guarrrdiannn...!

Brules

Post by Brules »

My good Pirul - you sling accusations against these poor orcs with such a vehemence yet you have little proof!

How do you know that map is an invasion map - maybe it is something else? Sightseeing tour, summer vacation, treasure hunt - who knows - it could be anything.

I ask the citizens of Britania to not judge the orcs so hastily - lets hear their side of the story before we rush to judgement!!!!

Ronk
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Ronk »

Brules wrote:My good Pirul - you sling accusations against these poor orcs with such a vehemence yet you have little proof!

How do you know that map is an invasion map - maybe it is something else? Sightseeing tour, summer vacation, treasure hunt - who knows - it could be anything.

I ask the citizens of Britania to not judge the orcs so hastily - lets hear their side of the story before we rush to judgement!!!!
Ho ho, ee lik diz umie
------------------
The Bloodrock Orcs - http://www.bloodrock.org
Historic Bloodrock

Cattie B

Post by Cattie B »

Brules, put the pipe down and walk away...

iamreallysquall

Post by iamreallysquall »

spilt some urk blood earlier today in there homelands.
<mistercherry> i bet ide beat yer asss in scrabble
<Atraxi> as soon as i find the noobs i stole from
<Jamison> lelouche your taunts will be your downfall

Brules

Post by Brules »

Yes they smell bad, yes they eat horse meat, yes, they don't always give visitors a chance to site see - but is that any reason to advocate slaughtering them?!?!

All I see are pictures of C^V invading the orcs home and killing them and rifling through their stuff.......no wonder they do not like us umies!

random guy

Post by random guy »

Brules wrote:My good Pirul - you sling accusations against these poor orcs with such a vehemence yet you have little proof!

Oo Dat Mhapp! YUB dat fer Syteseein en Vakashun. Dat AWL et fer, nutin elze. Ummie emajinun tingz. HOHOHO

the bazookas
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by the bazookas »

Pirul wrote:... even as some humans sided with the URK at times (mainly from the malicious TG and the bazookas), our race prevailed!!
Bazookas are more machine than they are human :D There's a reason that there are many who call us "bots" (even though we are generally only 66.6(repeating of course)% bot)...

We would hate to be stereotyped into the same race as TG :), so I thought I'd clear that up.
Most people like us, or at least they like what we do. Regardless, we appreciate all our victims, and we hope that their encounter with us is a memorable one.
-a machine gun, a bazooka, and a grenade
... a not-for-profit organization (usually)

Adunaphel

Post by Adunaphel »

What, you guys have never seen an Urk with a bazooka?