Soooo, I got this scribe...

A place for advertising your Player Run vendor, or offers of participation in vendor malls.

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Unknown Unknown
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Soooo, I got this scribe...

Post by Unknown Unknown »

long story short...I haven't been on this game for about a year due to my wife having our son...I'm back, all my houses dropped, etc...But I have a GM scribe (among others) looking to sell a crapload of scrolls (his bank was left full of regs and recalls/mark/gate/fs scrolls). I'm looking to enter into a vendor house (not a slave shop) where I can sell my scrolls. Don't really care if you have set prices or freedom...I just want tha gooooold.

mr mahony

Re: Soooo, I got this scribe...

Post by mr mahony »

viewtopic.php?f=33&t=31877

Are you looking to put up a scribe vendor then? The link is to my shop I run personally with an urkish theme to it. If you are interested hit me up on pms and we can discuss things, welcome back.

mr mahony

Post by mr mahony »

It will not allow me to pm you back but here is the message I tried to send you

Currently at my shop I own a gm tinker, smith, carp, alchemist, almost gm posion. I do not have a scribe yet. I have a spot open if you would like to place a vendor. I can also set you up with a container for your use if you wish. I am not looking for a rental fee just that you keep your vendor stocked and well priced.

My shop is an Rpish type shop that services Urk needs so you may find yourself being able to sell things your normally wouldnt. I.E my smith does not make chainmail or platemail to sell as urks only wear ringmail.

Unknown Unknown
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Unknown Unknown »

probably because my PMs were full haha. I forgot I had so many from trading/selling before, I'll empty them and we can discuss further.

mr mahony

Post by mr mahony »

I"ll be on tomorrow after 3pm central to talk further

mr mahony

Post by mr mahony »

you need to enable pm receipt or something I am still unable to contact you. I am online atm if you just click the irc link at the top of these forums you should be able to sign up pretty easily.

Return to “Player Run Vendors”