Application to join

markthebag

Application to join

Post by markthebag »

Hi guy's. After 13 years away from UO I just recently, 3 or 4 days ago found this gem!

So I'm from the UK and played on LS for about 3 years, and quit shortly after Trammel was released and everyone started dissapearing and the whole thing became newbified and now here I find myself, starting all over again and realising I need help but with plenty pf knowledge and experience of the game already I belive it can work both ways.

I have three chars at the moment, bear in mind I've been playing again for less than a week.

Lebowski - Plan on making him a dungeoneering warrior. his stats currently are:

Tactics - 100
Macing - 100
Anatomy - 99
Hiding - 94
Healing - 65
Magery - 55
Magic Resist - 51

an ettin - Will eventually become my PvP mage, I made him healing/anat thinking I could stun punch as you used to be able too, but I think this patch does not have that? Anyway stats are as follows:

Evaluating Int - 100
Anatomy - 100
Healing - 68
Magery - 53
Resist - can't remember, very low
Meditation - very low
Wrestling - very low

Thom Yorke - Lasty my Bard, which of course will become my PvE/Farmer, with the ability to defend himself

Musicianship - 100
Provocation - 85
Magery - 55
Wrestling - very low
Resist - very low
Eval - very low
Meditation - very low

That's it at the moment, as you can see I'm leveling pretty quickly after only a few days, hope to see you guys about and thanks for reading.

McSchnurke

Re: Application to join

Post by McSchnurke »

You're right about no stun punch. Also, there's no mage PvP. People may laugh if you try to PvP with a dexer but if you do some research you'll find no evidence of a "pure mage" on UOSA. It's just not part of the shard. Just a heal mage may not be a complete failure, though I must say I have one and was contemplating putting up a poll to see what other players think I might do to make him useful. That being said, DG's good people hope you enjoy their company.

TheBreadMan

Post by TheBreadMan »

Welcome to DG.

Also on heal mage I think angel in DG has that template so if you run into him ask him about it.

Spitfire

Post by Spitfire »

Just make him a tank mage :D Welcome aboard ;)