Paid Vendor Fell

Report any bugs you discover on the server here
Glenco
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Paid Vendor Fell

Post by Glenco »

I restocked my vendor earlier today and removed gold from him leaving around 35k gold in the vendor. Afterward I said "vendor status" to confirm this and saw that my vendor with 35k ish gold in it was paid for 3 earth days.

5 hrs later

*I recalled to the vendor house
*Vendor was gone, with a bag laying in its place containing all the following items
- Bags with regs
- 34373 gold

* I had given no commands to the vendor to cause this to happen.
*I checked and I was still friended to patio in which the vendor was placed.

Pictures verifying this

Does anyone have any ideas what could have caused this to happen? I am leery on placing my items back on my vendor until this is resolved.
Glenco's Housing- viewtopic.php?f=72&t=31358

Ronk
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Paid Vendor Fell

Post by Ronk »

This happened to me also, though I wrote it off as my mistake. I had a vendor up to sell a few items. Dropped 2k on him. Came back later that night and his bag was on the ground and vendor gone. I figured 2k wasn't enough (maybe it was?)
------------------
The Bloodrock Orcs - http://www.bloodrock.org
Historic Bloodrock

Arsen
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Arsen »

i went to my vendor (the house used to be my house but i was friended at this time). so my vendor was still there and i checked my items, all fine. when i said "Tani Info" the vendor redeeded and a bag with all items and gold droped on the ground. i clicked the house sign and wasnt friended anymore. one of my best friends own that house and i talked to him, he didnt unfriend me... so yea there is a bug for sure. fix it plz
[22:00:50] <@Dupre> arsen isnt raging, hes jsut german, it just sounds taht way
[22:00:58] <@Dupre> hes actually very calm and gentle
[22:03:54] <@Dupre> arsen is also the best player here

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

Looks like there are two seperate issues being reported. The original i will look into, but the only thing I can think of that is in line with how vendors should be working is that some item was placed on the vendor that was prices so high that the daily charge exceeded the 33473 gold that was available to fund his services. This doesn't seem logical by any means, i'm not sure though how expensive an item would need to be for this cost to be met, but it's undoubtedly very high.

On Arsens report, I haven't had any prior report of people being removed from the friends list, but it's possible that you were removed by accident. The vendor deeding up in your case was a direct and accurate result of you not being friended to the house anymore. This report probably needs it's own thread, and it'd be helpful if the house owner could chime in.
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."

BenBrawl
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by BenBrawl »

as derrick said, could i be possible that when you restocked the vendor, you accidently typed the wrong price in? for example, if you were putting regs on, instead of 4999, maybe one you accidently typed 49,994,999? id assume the cost of almost 50 million would be pretty high.

I only suggest that as ive done it a fee times by accident and couldnt figure out why noone was buying my hallys, until i saw that the top one was 200200, instead of 200. On a side note that would have been a GREAT day of vendoring!
Facebook.com/AbsoluteCustomsLLC

Glenco
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Glenco »

BenBrawl wrote:as derrick said, could i be possible that when you restocked the vendor, you accidently typed the wrong price in? for example, if you were putting regs on, instead of 4999, maybe one you accidently typed 49,994,999? id assume the cost of almost 50 million would be pretty high.

I only suggest that as ive done it a fee times by accident and couldnt figure out why noone was buying my hallys, until i saw that the top one was 200200, instead of 200. On a side note that would have been a GREAT day of vendoring!
If I had done that when I checked my vendors status it wouldn't have said he was paid for 3 earth days. I normanlly would have agreeed with you and said that may be what I have done. But I'm positive I checked it and it was paid for 3 earth days but fell before then.
Glenco's Housing- viewtopic.php?f=72&t=31358