I have arrived!^_^

Topics related to Second Age
Options

I have arrived!^_^

Post by Options »

Anyone out there that may know me? I played Novus opiate pol as Options/Patterns/Jimi Hendrix.. OSI chesapeake 97-mid 00 named SmokaHooka/Devils Helper/MrPimpy.

I also ran the clan DF from novus opiate.. and the server as admin for awhile..

Damaja and Faust are from nos ya?:) anymore?

Electronic Funk

Re: I have arrived!^_^

Post by Electronic Funk »

Options wrote:Anyone out there that may know me? I played Novus opiate pol as Options/Patterns/Jimi Hendrix.. OSI chesapeake 97-mid 00 named SmokaHooka/Devils Helper/MrPimpy.

I also ran the clan DF from novus opiate.. and the server as admin for awhile..

Damaja and Faust are from nos ya?:) anymore?

i miss the novus days...my chars name was El Presidente...but you prolly dont remember me :(

Maahes

Post by Maahes »

Welcome back to Second Age Options, glad you've found us.

Drewywopper

Post by Drewywopper »

options maybe ull get this in an email somewhere

commee back
AIM: Italgino215

Options

Post by Options »

I might just come back:D

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Hello Options. I remember you from Novus Opiate. I can't remember if it was the SPHERE one or T2A one. Either way, glad this thread got An Corp'd to see more NOS people here. I didn't know the Faust here was from NOS either. Vega/Little John here.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Boondock_Saint
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Boondock_Saint »

I think Novus was Sphere. I played there for a few months once.
[quote="Downs"]All the cool kids saw your wizard tears. [/quote]

[21:32] <[Rose]> scurvy is the new chumbucket

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

iirc Options hung out with Asuka, Death and co.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.

farnk

Post by farnk »

DF as in Division of Fire?

Soma
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Soma »

Novus was sphere for a while but was quickly turned into a shit-house when Probe had dozens of corrupt GM's messing about.

It went down for a few years and a T2A-style shard came up in it's place running on POL, it was a fantastic replica of T2A - on par with the first year or two of UOSA.

Unfortunately Probe lost interest and the shard was in the hands of three admins at the time, Zirus, Rydaro and Anarchy(Or something similar). For a long time Anarchy was MIA, meanwhile Zirus and the nazi-Rydaro were moderating it for the most part.
The shard had a great population during the earlier days, somewhere around 200+ players, however I suppose it was due to lack of interest or lack of admin interaction that the shard's population dwindled to about 40, the shard stopped running after some months after consistently averaging at 40~ odd players.

I remember dozens/hundreds of names, however Options was one that stuck out more than anyone else.

The famed houses on bald island with the skinned goat stood for many years, DF (Downfall) rolled around dropping hundreds of newbies and making Beowulf shit his pants.

The last memory I have of Options was when he sold his accounts to another player for some obscene amount of money at the time.
Please choose a more appropriate signature.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

LMFAO, Rydaro built me/Beemu/his brother/our other 3 plebs on the EPIC T2A replica some custom town in Turtle Bay when we said we'd quit on them if we didn't get it. What a dunce. Mark ruined SPHERE NOS. Mark is also the owner of IPY's, hence the scamming.