getting to learn the game...

Share stories and special moments with the community.
shonnie53
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

getting to learn the game...

Post by shonnie53 »

i was home on lunch and thought this would be a good time to check my person see how he is doing. i started herding to build up my skills and i was just herding my cat and sheep. then out of no where a harppy broke in my borrowed house. and i am sure you people know what a harpy is it is a suped up fighting rooster. now my person in a warrior and he is learning to be tuff. so naturally i hit the war button to jump on this chicken and make dumpling. but what does he does but start to kick my butt... so being the brave person i am i ran out the door to town to call the guards. so i take off and to town i went. then i got there and thought lets try to fight this chicken for alittle while to bulid up my scores and some things. you know strength, parring bandages and i could always call the guards. well i turn to take chicken on and i went to chop with my mighty sword and lo and behold i had a herding staff... to my dismay i took some hits. you can not type fast when someone is kicking on you i have a f key that says guards, could not remember the f key so again i run away. then i get far enough away and type in guards and nothing happens. i do not know why they would not help me unless it was because i hit the war button, heck it could of still been on, i never did look. so being the brave person that i am i ran home to the borrowed house again. i get back and the orge killed my cat and sheep. i go in the house and shut the door and think my cat, my sheep, my life is half gone. But this game is great. then the orge comes in the door and i do remember to type i ban thee and sent him packing.
what can i say, newbies have to take some hits to learn. :lol:
Xandy

Atraxi

Re: getting to learn the game...

Post by Atraxi »

Do you not lock your front door?
|| Atx Mini Mall | Atraxi's Great Real Estate ||

IRC: Atraxi on @#bpd +#NEW #SecondAge #C^V

<GreenPlastic> I want Five Guys inside me right now
Millerisfuntoplay wrote:Atraxi pwned me =(

elhorno
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by elhorno »

funny story

shonnie53
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by shonnie53 »

Atraxi wrote:Do you not lock your front door?
no i thought i had but i guess i had not. but i know how now.
Xandy

Return to “Tales of Adventure”