Ambush at the Library

Ronk
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Ambush at the Library

Post by Ronk »

After ambushing the player towns of K^A (and killing 3 people and 3 dragons), then DG (and finding no one), and the graveyard (and finding no one), we decided to set up an ambush at your rune library. Below are some pictures from the event, though not a ton.
aaa.jpg
aaa.jpg (137.09 KiB) Viewed 1906 times
bbb.jpg
bbb.jpg (99.69 KiB) Viewed 1906 times
ccc.JPG
ccc.JPG (94.91 KiB) Viewed 1906 times
ddd.jpg
ddd.jpg (85.85 KiB) Viewed 1906 times
eee.jpg
eee.jpg (113.87 KiB) Viewed 1906 times
fff.jpg
fff.jpg (89.14 KiB) Viewed 1906 times
ggg.jpg
ggg.jpg (76.05 KiB) Viewed 1906 times

For the record, everyone was ordered not to loot anything. I didn't hear of any issues. But on that note, we took a LOT of mudrer counts. I just wanted to make it clear, in case you were unaware, if murder counts are given by a guild then the kid gloves come off and looting will commence. Murder counts do nothing but make us unable to play for set periods and interfere with our orcish ways. We try to make things fun for everyone (not looting, ressing the dead, etc) but the patience will only go so far.

I look forward to future interactions and hopefully this misunderstanding will not be repeated.
------------------
The Bloodrock Orcs - http://www.bloodrock.org
Historic Bloodrock

Ik'zahrta

Re: Ambush at the Library

Post by Ik'zahrta »

Umies nub hab fuun. Umies crai an yell becuz dem git CLOMPED! Uruks be nyc an nub loot, but umies loot awl, an gib cownts. Nub gug, umies.
Signature provided by Atraxi

Lag

Post by Lag »

I wish to apologize for the murder counts dealt out last night.

You guys really took me by surprise and as i'm kinda new to the orc-rp thingy, my instincts made me click the yes button.

The entire episode was kinda funny, from the urk scout trying to witness my recruitment to C^V, to the ambush an hour later, and then the fight on dagger isle. It kind of made my first night as a C^V member exciting and fun =D Despite dying twice, i did not once felt griefed or upset.

Thanks for the fun =D be sure to drop you guys some shinees next time i see you.

Ronk
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Ronk »

Lag wrote:I wish to apologize for the murder counts dealt out last night.

You guys really took me by surprise and as i'm kinda new to the orc-rp thingy, my instincts made me click the yes button.

The entire episode was kinda funny, from the urk scout trying to witness my recruitment to C^V, to the ambush an hour later, and then the fight on dagger isle. It kind of made my first night as a C^V member exciting and fun =D Despite dying twice, i did not once felt griefed or upset.

Thanks for the fun =D be sure to drop you guys some shinees next time i see you.
I appreciate this and will pass it on. I can def understand the surprise forcing a murder count click. I hope there are no hard feelings among anyone. I think, maybe, the surprise and unexpectedness of it just caught you guys off guard. It was certainly fun...though Kak'rak is now red :-( Guess I need a new town orc, lol.
------------------
Historic Bloodrock

Atraxi

Post by Atraxi »

Apparently, not everyone had fun.
|| Atx Mini Mall | Atraxi's Great Real Estate ||

IRC: Atraxi on @#bpd +#NEW #SecondAge #C^V

<GreenPlastic> I want Five Guys inside me right now
Millerisfuntoplay wrote:Atraxi pwned me =(

Cattie B

Post by Cattie B »

Atraxi, get off your high horse. You set us up, as a guild that your were given alot of resposibilty for. Counsel members should always look out for the well being of the guild they protect. Not secretly give the URKs our position, set up the ambush and then sit back and tell everyone to calm down.
Drizzt did the same thing to us, did that not anger you?
Urks will be Urks, and I hold no grudges against MOST of that guild. Dont sit back and try to deny the role you played that night, its obvious how it went down, its obvious you were a part of it. Grow up and take responsibility for it. O wait, thats right you cant, so you quit.

Atraxi

Post by Atraxi »

Cattie B wrote:Atraxi, get off your high horse. You set us up, as a guild that your were given alot of resposibilty for. Counsel members should always look out for the well being of the guild they protect. Not secretly give the URKs our position, set up the ambush and then sit back and tell everyone to calm down.
Drizzt did the same thing to us, did that not anger you?
Urks will be Urks, and I hold no grudges against MOST of that guild. Dont sit back and try to deny the role you played that night, its obvious how it went down, its obvious you were a part of it. Grow up and take responsibility for it. O wait, thats right you cant, so you quit.
Hell yea I quit. And this is exactly why. You are taking the URK attack (one of many all over the map that night) way too personal.

I was there as an observer. I didn't attack anyone. I was there watching to see your reaction. I thought you guys would enjoy it.

This is beyond ridiculous.
|| Atx Mini Mall | Atraxi's Great Real Estate ||

IRC: Atraxi on @#bpd +#NEW #SecondAge #C^V

<GreenPlastic> I want Five Guys inside me right now
Millerisfuntoplay wrote:Atraxi pwned me =(

Ronk
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Ronk »

My two cents regarding the inter guild conflict.

You guys are looking at things in completely the wrong way. The orcs were hunting everywhere that night. C^V was on our list well before any mention of maps were done. Atraxi thought it would be fun for everyone to set up a conflict. He made it very clear that nothing should be looted and no mounts killed. He wasn't maliciously setting anyone up to burn them or steal loot or deprive anyone of fun.

We sat around for 15 minutes, ambushed, and fell back. Then later on the night did get more fun with C^V ambushed us back at ice island. I guess if everyone in C^V was bent on doing treasure maps for loot then it was probably a disappoint to get side tracked. But regardless, the goal was to offer fun for everyone. His heart was in the right place, he wasn't being malicious.
------------------
Historic Bloodrock