House items Dissapering

Report any bugs you discover on the server here
speckle

House items Dissapering

Post by speckle »

a few days ago i placed a small house deed down in my house and locked it down. i changed account and came back to pick it up and i was gone. also i just went to restock on bandages in my house i had well over 7000 i picked up 98 and they all dissapeared.

what is going on?

REPORTED ISSUE: House Items Disapearing

ISSUE DETAILS: locked down items and not locked down items

ENVIRONMENT DETAILS: inside my house

STEPS TO RECREATE:

EXPECTED RESULTS: Needs To Be Fixed !!

DATE REPORTED: 16 August

DATE STATUS CHANGED:
Last edited by speckle on Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

iamreallysquall

Re: House items Dissapering

Post by iamreallysquall »

guess you mistargeted and it decayed the small house deed that is they decay rapidly like body parts and starting equipment like in 1min or so.
<mistercherry> i bet ide beat yer asss in scrabble
<Atraxi> as soon as i find the noobs i stole from
<Jamison> lelouche your taunts will be your downfall

speckle

Post by speckle »

iamreallysquall wrote:guess you mistargeted and it decayed the small house deed that is they decay rapidly like body parts and starting equipment like in 1min or so.
ok maybe tht explains the deed but why should it decay there is no reason for it to. and what about the bandages, i looked all around and they are nowhere to be seen

iamreallysquall

speckle wrote:
iamreallysquall wrote:guess you mistargeted and it decayed the small house deed that is they decay rapidly like body parts and starting equipment like in 1min or so.
ok maybe tht explains the deed but why should it decay there is no reason for it to. and what about the bandages, i looked all around and they are nowhere to be seen
house deeds count as "noob" items and decay at the same rate which is sometimes referred to as blessed but they aren't really "blessed" because they drop if you die on a red

speckle

Post by speckle »

iamreallysquall wrote:
speckle wrote:
house deeds count as "noob" items and decay at the same rate which is sometimes referred to as blessed but they aren't really "blessed" because they drop if you die on a red
house deeds are blessed. if u die u keep them. i know this for a fact. but still my 6-7k bandage stack !!

iamreallysquall

speckle wrote:
iamreallysquall wrote:
speckle wrote:
house deeds are blessed. if u die u keep them. i know this for a fact. but still my 6-7k bandage stack !!
you are mistaken they are newbie items and aren't truly "blessed" would imply that if you were red and died they would stay with you which they don't. hence why they decay at the same rate as starting equipment or body parts in your house also some other items are known to do this as well. about your bandaids i dunno what happened but house deeds are 100 not "blessed' and are "newbified" items like starting equipment and it definitely didn't get lockdown and decayed or maybe a stealther was in your house and grabbed both i dunno.

fox_phyre
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by fox_phyre »

What client version are you running. If you are not running 5.0.8.3 items will sometimes get lost due to miscommunication between your pc and the server.
Visit my shop in Yew! First house west of Yew Moongate, always stocked!
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=64975