PSA: Beware of fake BPD Officers

A place to pull up a stool, drink an ale, and share your sagas with fellow patrons. (Roleplay Forum - In Character Only)
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for in-game RP and storyline related info. For more general discussion, please post in General Discussion or Other, as appropriate.
Officer_Atraxi

PSA: Beware of fake BPD Officers

Post by Officer_Atraxi »

Public Service Announcement
From Chief Atraxi of the Britannian Police Department

Hail, citizens of Britannia. It has come to my attention that a group of criminals has been trolling our fine cities, attempting to pass themselves off as Officers of the BPD. I would like to warn you not to trust these individuals. They are accused of many crimes, including stealing and murdering innocent civilians in town.

Please be aware that all Officers of the BPD will display their credentials at all times. If someone approaches you pretending to be an Officer of the Law, but do not have the BPD guild tag, they are not true officers. At no time will I authorize any BPD Officer to work without his tag.

Thank you for your time, and be safe out there.

Vhyx

Re: PSA: Beware of fake BPD Officers

Post by Vhyx »

including stealing and murdering innocent civilians in town.
You mean like this? Something that happened not 15 seconds after Border Patrol left this poor citizen in the hands of miscreants?

Hythloth Tower for Sale. Contact Boondock_Saint via PMs because it's his and not mine. Azheman will broker the deal, naked.

Officer_Atraxi

Re: PSA: Beware of fake BPD Officers

Post by Officer_Atraxi »

Mandatory rebroadcast of this important PSA.