Stealing, newbified and blessed items ^^

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Mens Rea
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Stealing, newbified and blessed items ^^

Post by Mens Rea »

Hi Dren,

Welcome to the Suggestions & Accuracy forum.

The generally accepted process for making a valid point in this forum is to obtain era-accurate information in the form of links to era-accurate sources, and in some cases showing how things were in 2000> and then showing that nothing changed between T2A and 2000>.

Unfortunately, as you may be able to see from Telamon's folly, your/my/Telamon's opinion isn't what is relevant here. It is information and era accuracy.

I have provided evidence, Kaivan has tested the T2A demo and live servers, and it appears that (once again) I have identified an inaccuracy.

If you, like Telamon, want to prove my information to be incorrect then by all means go ahead - however, you have provided nothing.
Mens Rea wrote:1) Newbified and blessed items stayed in your pack when you died even if they were in subcontainers in your pack.
Kaivan wrote:...all available evidence suggests the first point is correct.