guild application

orevamp

guild application

Post by orevamp »

My friend berock shagando finally got me to start playing uo after 12+ yrs when he found uosa 6 months ago. I've been addicted ever since, I started a miner just to get the feel of the game and exploration. then I created my dexxer fencer aindreas and I was picked up by IL just for belonging purposes and group pvm. My only problem with IL is there aren't very many guild members making it difficult to enjoy the experience with my second shift hours. he's pretty close to 7x but I need training in pvp. I was pked and grieved quite a few times but it comes with this territory, I'm not so much anti pk but I am anti grief and comedians. I would love to seek and destroy these personalities. I also started a tank mage thanatos moros and he still has some work to be completed along with my alchemist, bard, fisherman, and two rogue archers. essentially I would like aindreas and thanatos to be a part of the DG family for strength in numbers and the loyalty to the cause. I'm a straight up guy who isn't interested in making peoples uo experience less than enjoyable and I'm very excited at the opportunity to perfect my characters with the help of DG! on a skill scale 1-10 I would rate myself a 6 that leaves a lot of growth but still something to bring to the table.

TheBreadMan

Re: guild application

Post by TheBreadMan »

read pm