New in server :P

A place to pull up a stool, drink an ale, and share your sagas with fellow patrons. (Roleplay Forum - In Character Only)
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for in-game RP and storyline related info. For more general discussion, please post in General Discussion or Other, as appropriate.
Eigil

New in server :P

Post by Eigil »

Greets!
tired of another mmorpgs(GW, EVE, DDo, Mortal Online, AoC, and others..) i want to play again UO, i search for some and in another forum i read about this, so i came here to check it, i only play some hours but i love it :D i came with some friends of mine and we want to join or create a RP community, we love PvM and exploring, also i like some of pvp but im not good and my friends are new to this game xD
Also were Spanish people, we defend with english well but were no experts ^^ so if you see some guys talking strange probably are one of us xD
I hope we have a lot of fun here and have a lot of adventures in sosaria :D
Cya in game!

Pied Piper

Re: New in server :P

Post by Pied Piper »

C^V habla espanol

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

Bienvenido Eigil!!!

Algunos en C^V y DG hablamos español, pero definitivamente no todos...de hecho somos 3 en C^V y 1 en DG. Hay otros hispano parlantes, pero ya más dispersos. El tema es que somo latinoamericanos, entonces no se que tanto vayamos a poder coincidir en horario de juego.

Si necesitan ayuda para nivelar skills y cosas por el estilo, avisame. La forma más práctica de encontrarme es en IRC como Pirul-C^V.

Saludos, y nos vemos pronto!!
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

Lagrath

Post by Lagrath »

Hey man. Some friends of mine also just came over a few weeks ago. I was also hoping for an RP guild. There's the BRC orc clan but nothing for humans or evil characters, sadly...if you guys get something like that rolling let me know ;)

This thread might interest you:
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=28606

spghat

Post by spghat »

Bludchok'hai demand trybuuut!

Ronk
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Ronk »

While you'd be welcome to roll with the orcs, I must say I think it'd be cool to see another RP oriented guild.
------------------
The Bloodrock Orcs - http://www.bloodrock.org
Historic Bloodrock