Solo Patrol 8/4/11

Share stories and special moments with the community.
Border Patrol

Solo Patrol 8/4/11

Post by Border Patrol »

Hail citizens!

On the night of 8/4/11 I, Border Patrol, checked in for duty. Seeing as how no other Officers were available it looked like I was going on another solo patrol. So I checked in for my shift and clocked in....
CheckingInForSoloShift.jpg

Soon after checking in for my shift I noticed something strange outside of BPD HQ going on....
SomethingFishyAtBPDHQ.jpg
SomethingFishyAtBPDHQ.jpg (136.14 KiB) Viewed 2679 times
His name was not offensive but his guild title sure was...
SomethingFishyBPDHQ2.jpg
SomethingFishyBPDHQ2.jpg (138.17 KiB) Viewed 2679 times
After watching for about five or so minutes, it appears this individual was afk stealth training and would have a certain message go off about every 3rd time or so....
SomethingFishyBPDHQ3.jpg
SomethingFishyBPDHQ3.jpg (134.22 KiB) Viewed 2679 times
As soon as I arrive and West Brit bank I am greeted by the local petty thief Scrooge McDuck. He does his usual smack talking. Including very offensive and vulgar language and displaying his displeasure with law and order.

I do a quick frisk and he is indeed perma. Next I have to follow strict Police Procedure and arrest him. He decides to resist arrest, be uncooperative, and run. Soooo, according to Police Procedure, lethal force is needed...
ScroogeMcDuckDeadAfterTalkingSmack.jpg
ScroogeMcDuckDeadAfterTalkingSmack.jpg (146.94 KiB) Viewed 2679 times

Once Scrooge is put down all is quiet at the bank and the good citizens of Britain are once again allowed to bank in peace.....
AllQuietAfterScroogeisServed.jpg
AllQuietAfterScroogeisServed.jpg (135.79 KiB) Viewed 2679 times
Eventually, I notice two Sallys. One is a male suspect and the other suspect is a female. They are both wearing grey robes and are thieves......
MaleandFemaleGreyRobeSallyThieves.jpg
MaleandFemaleGreyRobeSallyThieves.jpg (147.85 KiB) Viewed 2679 times

The male suspect immediately gated out so I turn my attention to the only one that is left. Before I can frisk her she gets curious and pays a dear price.....her life.
MaleSallyGateOutFemaleOneSnoopsandPays.jpg
MaleSallyGateOutFemaleOneSnoopsandPays.jpg (147.8 KiB) Viewed 2679 times
After her curiosity got her killed all is peaceful until I pick up the scent of the thief known as Maybelline. I can smell her cheap makeup all the way from Skarabrae.....
StandingVigilantMayebelleneIsAround.jpg
StandingVigilantMayebelleneIsAround.jpg (127.67 KiB) Viewed 2679 times

Soon Maybelline becomes highly uncooperative and starts mouthing off as usual to authority.
MaybellineBeingUnCooperative.jpg
MaybellineBeingUnCooperative.jpg (141.54 KiB) Viewed 2679 times
Too find out what eventually becomes of this uncooperative hoodlum and what miscreants I run into later...check out Part 2
Last edited by Border Patrol on Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Border Patrol

Re: Solo Patrol 8/4/11

Post by Border Patrol »

Hail Citizens!

Maybelline was being uncooperative as usual when Part 1 had ended. Soon she decides she wants to steal from a cop. As you should all know by now...trying to steal from Border Patrol is a no-no and she finds out the hard way and is deadly poisoned... she starts running and screaming for her life...
MaybellineDyingFromPoison.jpg
She eventually succumbs to the poison and this photographic evidence for the coroner's office is shot before her corpse fully hits the ground....
MaybellineTakesADirtnap.jpg
I make my way back to the bank and Rumplestiltskin walks right up and tries to steal from me. Has word not gotten out yet that you DO NOT try and steal from Border Patrol!?

He learned a valuable lesson in our 1st encounter.....hopefully.
RumplestiltskinFindsOutWhyYouDon'tStealFromACop.jpg

Everything gets peaceful once again and the good citizens can bank in peace. That is until Aceman of DHS (Dept. of Homeland Security) strays from the path of Justice and starts doing criminal acts against the public.
That is the last thing Britannia needs is dirty law enforcement so I flag him 1st and am soon joined by a group of citizens who have simply had enouh of his crooked ways.

He is quickly overwhelmed and his Heavy XBow becomes utterly useless as Justice is served at last against this crooked Federal agent...
AcemanDHSGreyVigilanteJustice.jpg
AcemanDHSGreyVigilanteJustice.jpg (128.98 KiB) Viewed 2674 times
All of his belongings quickly are deemed public property and the vigilante force of citizens loot his corpse dry....
AcemanIsDryLootedByCitizens.jpg

Soon the hour grows late and my shift is over so I have to check out for the night. The patrol was a major success and included a smack talking duck, bad makeup, and a crooked Federal agent...what more could a Cadet of the BPD ask for.....?
CheckingOutofSoloShift.jpg
CheckingOutofSoloShift.jpg (136.99 KiB) Viewed 2674 times
Well I know one thing I could ask for.....this afk stealth macroer with an offensive guild title to take his Shenanigans else where.........thats what.

random guy

Post by random guy »

Great Job on a successful shift.

Jallion

Post by Jallion »

**** the police!

Lagrath

Post by Lagrath »

The 2 sallys were being annoying and hide-blocking the moongates a few days ago to steal, great job :lol:

LaGrange

Post by LaGrange »

Fun, read...Like a picture book.

Border Patrol

Post by Border Patrol »

LaGrange wrote:Fun, read...Like a picture book.
Citizen,

Thank you for your appreciation. I will keep up the good fight.

Return to “Tales of Adventure”