guard whacked in buc's den

Report any bugs you discover on the server here
caveman

WTF?

Post by caveman »

I recall to Buc's Bank and got guard whacked. Then get rez killed by people that barely have the skill to kill a fresh rez. That's fucking retarded. Thank God I wasn't in stat loss. Since when are guards in Buc's Den?
Last edited by caveman on Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BlackFoot
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: WTF?

Post by BlackFoot »

try bugs section
<IronfistMax> tell me where you are in game, and ill come thank you personally
Mad_Max: blackfoot you sent everyone to a slaughter
<Derrick> We will not negotiate with terrorists.
UOSA Society of Adventure and History [UoH]

caveman

guard whacked in buc's den

Post by caveman »

i was hidden at buc's bank crafting and got guard whacked. that is a HORRIBLE bug.

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

caveman wrote:I recall to Buc's Bank and got guard whacked. Then get rez killed by people that barely have the skill to kill a fresh rez. That's fucking retarded. Thank God I wasn't in stat loss. Since when are guards in Buc's Den?
More information would be helpful.

caveman

Post by caveman »

Derrick wrote:
caveman wrote:I recall to Buc's Bank and got guard whacked. Then get rez killed by people that barely have the skill to kill a fresh rez. That's fucking retarded. Thank God I wasn't in stat loss. Since when are guards in Buc's Den?
I was hidden at the buc's bank crafting some tools. Out of nowhere a guard kills me. There was an orange event gate nearby. A player came through it around the time I got whacked. I would imagine the bug/exploit has to do with that. A player opened up a trapped box when looting me which put me at 4 short term. If I would have had one more on me I would have been screwed(besides the 1k ingots, 2k gold, horse, runebook, reagents, tools, etc).

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

caveman wrote:
Derrick wrote:
I was hidden at the buc's bank crafting some tools. Out of nowhere a guard kills me. There was an orange event gate nearby. A player came through it around the time I got whacked. I would imagine the bug/exploit has to do with that. A player opened up a trapped box when looting me which put me at 4 short term. If I would have had one more on me I would have been screwed(besides the 1k ingots, 2k gold, horse, runebook, reagents, tools, etc).
You said you recalled to Buc's Den, where did you recall from? Was there some delayed action that you performed in town that caused this, like casting explode on someone?

caveman

Post by caveman »

[/quote]
You said you recalled to Buc's Den, where did you recall from? Was there some delayed action that you performed in town that caused this, like casting explode on someone?[/quote]

I recalled from my house on eiffel island to grab some ingots. I decided to stay a minute to craft a couple things. The charachter is red and wasn't in or near any guarded areas or towns for several weeks. The charachter is a tinker. Maybe someone in a guarded town opened a trapped box the charachter crafted and the guard responded to that and treated the event gate, which was in the vicinity, like a normal moongate.