A Notice to all citizens and criminals

Share stories and special moments with the community.
Vhyx

Re: A Notice to all citizens and criminals

Post by Vhyx »

Officer_Atraxi wrote:
Vhyx wrote:Said it was a couple of Officers
Having a name that starts with "Officer" doesn't mean they're BPD. That's not a requirement anymore. Ask if the killer actually had a BPD guild title.

I've seen a few people out there with names that start with "Officer", that aren't in BPD. That tactic would have worked back when all BPD started with "officer", but it's not that way anymore.

All BPD officers have guild titles showing that say BPD. If they don't have a BPD guild title, they aren't BPD.

I'm just relaying what I saw in IRC. Take it up with SINN, as he'd have more information. He was the victim of whatever, not I. It's not my job to investigate whether or not complaints involving the BPD are legitimate.

Quit passing the buck and do your job, Officer.

Hythloth Tower for Sale. Contact Boondock_Saint via PMs because it's his and not mine. Azheman will broker the deal, naked.

Atraxi

Post by Atraxi »

Silent Killer wrote:A 3rd party that just so happens to be in cahoots with officers.. Our UO police is just as corrupt as cops irl... *sigh* what is the world coming to
This is between this "Sinn" person and the Britannian Police Department. If you aren't either of these parties, then aren't you a 3rd party commenting on the situation, as well?
|| Atx Mini Mall | Atraxi's Great Real Estate ||

IRC: Atraxi on @#bpd +#NEW #SecondAge #C^V

<GreenPlastic> I want Five Guys inside me right now
Millerisfuntoplay wrote:Atraxi pwned me =(

Lagrath

Post by Lagrath »

Officer_Atraxi wrote:
Lagrath wrote:Everyone in BPD should replace their forum avatars with various pictures of Judge Dredd.

Great idea! I am so going to run around WBB, screaming "I AM THE LAW! "
Happy to help. If that actually does become your slogan, I might actually start going to WBB sometimes for the first time in any UO shard.

Border Patrol

Post by Border Patrol »

Lagrath wrote:
Officer_Atraxi wrote:
Lagrath wrote:Everyone in BPD should replace their forum avatars with various pictures of Judge Dredd.

Great idea! I am so going to run around WBB, screaming "I AM THE LAW! "
Happy to help. If that actually does become your slogan, I might actually start going to WBB sometimes for the first time in any UO shard.
Citizen,

As of late when we are on patrol it is pretty safe. Especially when multiple officers are on duty.