A Notice to all citizens and criminals

Share stories and special moments with the community.
Vhyx

Re: A Notice to all citizens and criminals

Post by Vhyx »

I never said you killed him. I killed him. I intentionally stayed in war mode. After I slew that individual, I had moved away from the scene of the crime. Then I realized I had the perfect opportunity to taunt the BPD, so I ran back to the scene and took the screen shot. That's why I'm not gray in the picture. Hell, not long after I said "cheese" for that photo, I killed another innocent a few screens away.

My accusation against the establishment known as the BPD, is that you felt that the fallen citizen was not worthy of any protection because of a guild title.

Exhibit A:
BPD OFFICER:

I have no idea what happened but he deserved it for putting offensive things in his guild title.
An honorable Officer would make no such statement in public venues, even if it was his personal feeling. As such I declare you to be corrupt, unscrupulous, and an enemy of the public.

(of course, I hope everyone realizes what I'm doing here is in the spirit of light RP fun)

Hythloth Tower for Sale. Contact Boondock_Saint via PMs because it's his and not mine. Azheman will broker the deal, naked.

Officer_Atraxi

Post by Officer_Atraxi »

From the BPD Charter:
A word or two on Good Cops and Bad Cops :

Some Officers choose to watch intently and respectfully upon the crowd for hours on end for the dishonorable thief or griefer, while others roam the streets looking for trouble.

Some use very straight forward means of apprehension, and others... ask questions later.

The overall goal of the BPD is to reduce bank thievery, yet the applications of, rather from, an Officer template are numerous within a guard zone. (e.g.- blatant grey killing.) The use is up to the Officer!!!

Help from other Officers is dependent upon the way they play as individuals.

If an Officer goes "bad" or "crooked", and there is no offense against the Charter (stated above), the Department will take no action against them.
We don't worry about how an Officer doles out justice, as long as he does so without violating the charter.

I want to applaud Cadets Border Patrol and Wild Bill for his great efforts in dispensing justice throughout our home city of Britain. Just remember, there will always be people who don't appreciate the work we do. *salutes*
Last edited by Officer_Atraxi on Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vhyx

Post by Vhyx »

Then perhaps you should rename yourself to "BBS" or "Britain Brute Squad". That way criminals like me would take you far more seriously!

Hythloth Tower for Sale. Contact Boondock_Saint via PMs because it's his and not mine. Azheman will broker the deal, naked.

Officer_Atraxi

Post by Officer_Atraxi »

Vhyx wrote:Then perhaps you should rename yourself to "BBS" or "Britain Brute Squad". That way criminals like me would take you far more seriously!
Your suggestion has been noted. I have a special place I file away suggestions from known criminals. Yours will be at the top of the pile. :D

Vhyx

Post by Vhyx »

Good to know my suggestion will be sitting next to half eaten doughnuts. I guess the BPD uses the LAPD as a model. Dark times in Sosaria...dark times...

Atraxi

Post by Atraxi »

EDIT: LOL oops
|| Atx Mini Mall | Atraxi's Great Real Estate ||

IRC: Atraxi on @#bpd +#NEW #SecondAge #C^V

<GreenPlastic> I want Five Guys inside me right now
Millerisfuntoplay wrote:Atraxi pwned me =(

Officer_Atraxi

Post by Officer_Atraxi »

Vhyx wrote:Good to know my suggestion will be sitting next to half eaten doughnuts. I guess the BPD uses the LAPD as a model. Dark times in Sosaria...dark times...
HEY! We finish our donuts. Your suggestion is rooming with coffee grounds and apple cores.

Vhyx

Post by Vhyx »

I found some crayons in the hull of my ship, and decided to draw a new banner for each of your "Patrolmen". It will look nice next to my suggestion in the circular file! :twisted:

Border Patrol

Post by Border Patrol »

Vhyx wrote:Good to know my suggestion will be sitting next to half eaten doughnuts. I guess the BPD uses the LAPD as a model. Dark times in Sosaria...dark times...
I prefer Kolaches http://allrecipes.com/recipes/bread/bre ... spx?page=1

Boondock_Saint
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Boondock_Saint »

BPD has yet to kill my thief. Even 3 v 1 :roll:
[quote="Downs"]All the cool kids saw your wizard tears. [/quote]

[21:32] <[Rose]> scurvy is the new chumbucket

Border Patrol

Post by Border Patrol »

Citizen!,

Never seen your thief or know who it is. Only character I ever see you on at banks is Dusty Bottoms....

Also, I have never been on patrol with more than one other officer since joining BPD.

cmax333

Post by cmax333 »

Do you guys accept bribes?

Border Patrol

Post by Border Patrol »

cmax333 wrote:Do you guys accept bribes?
Citizen!,

We never accept bribes! The only thing we accept is the fact that Justice shall be served to criminals!

Boondock_Saint
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Boondock_Saint »

When others joined in it was 3. :roll:

I saw some members of the BPD running around last night.. no tags but still spreading justice like butter on bread.
[quote="Downs"]All the cool kids saw your wizard tears. [/quote]

[21:32] <[Rose]> scurvy is the new chumbucket

Pied Piper

Post by Pied Piper »

Boondock_Saint wrote:When others joined in it was 3. :roll:

I saw some members of the BPD running around last night.. no tags but still spreading justice like butter on bread.
I saw a couple BPD guys also last night. At WBrit as a matter of fact. After I had recalled there from a dungeon with my thief, I was still perma grey, so I recalled to a different bank to do my business before going back into the field to steal from more unsuspecting PvM farmers.

Simple solution to a simple problem. :lol: