Looking For Guild...

Here you will find guilds to join and were you may recruit members to join your Roleplaying Guild.
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for post Guild Information, Recruitment and Contact Info. Do not post inflamatory remarks in other guilds threads.
shizzo

Looking For Guild...

Post by shizzo »

Hey im new to the server, i used to play UO ALONG time ago, about 7 years ago. And i decided to start back up. Ive created a couple of characters, gotten the basics back down. But now im looking for help and directions. So if any clan out there is looking for a new member let me know =)

Ronk
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Looking For Guild...

Post by Ronk »

shizzo wrote:Hey im new to the server, i used to play UO ALONG time ago, about 7 years ago. And i decided to start back up. Ive created a couple of characters, gotten the basics back down. But now im looking for help and directions. So if any clan out there is looking for a new member let me know =)
If you are into roleplaying and pvp...you could always try the Bloodrock. Though its not for everyone.
------------------
The Bloodrock Orcs - http://www.bloodrock.org
Historic Bloodrock

shizzo

Post by shizzo »

not too much of an RPer =/

Joshua Lee

Post by Joshua Lee »

A mirror reflecting a mirror that shines through a prism of paradoxes after shocking breakthroughs that elevate to a higher level of consciousness that radiates the soul energy being burned with passion.

Return to “Guild Recruitment”