Stair bug

Report any bugs you discover on the server here
snaggle

Stair bug

Post by snaggle »

In the town of Moonglow when i try to go up the stairs at the zoo and the mage shop my char will just stop and not go up them like something is blocking me. Also it seems to be happening with some of the raised paths around the moonglow area.

fox_phyre
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Stair bug

Post by fox_phyre »

what client version are you running? If it isn't the version available here your map will not communicate correctly with the server. also, have you tried resynching your client when this happens? <---(this can be done in razor under Hotkeys->Misc.)
Visit my shop in Yew! First house west of Yew Moongate, always stocked!
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=64975

snaggle

Post by snaggle »

I tried the resync and that didnt work it must be my client I am running a newer version 6.0.6 or something along those lines I guess i will have to unistall and download this client and reinstall bummer I didnt really want to have to go through all that. oh well

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

I have seen issues lately with the 7.x clients and stairs, I wasn't aware of this issue in the 6.x clients which were believed to be working properly.

If you get a chance, could you please add your client version so I can replicate?

Thanks for the report!
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."

snaggle

Post by snaggle »

Sure my client version is: 6.0.9.2(patch 131) hope this helps

snaggle

Post by snaggle »

I have also noticed that its not just the stairs it is some of the paths where there are hills or level changes. Also it seems to be only the paths that have the tiles that were put on it instead of the dirt. if I am off in the words there seems to be no problems