MONDAY NIGHT AT THE BLOODROCK FORT

Share stories and special moments with the community.
random guy

MONDAY NIGHT AT THE BLOODROCK FORT

Post by random guy »

GREEABS UMMIES!!! I hope everyone that showd up at our fort this Monday had a great time fighting us. It was a great turnout for the shard, and I would like to thank Derrick for all the work he put into making it happen. If you have any screenshots from the event please feel free to post them here along with your stories, and as always if you see any of us Urks "GIB SHINEEZ JAT"

Ronk
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: MONDAY NIGHT AT THE BLOODROCK FORT

Post by Ronk »

I inadvertantly recorded much of it. Early on I switched to a mojoka character so we had some magical support for walls/dispels and I completely forgot that Ronk was logged in, hidden, in the fort...with a recording on. Guess I got lucky that no one bumped into him or hit him with a reveal, lol.

Ill look into posting the recording later when im home and have a chance to review it. If its long and drawn out, ill just take and post some screenies.

NOOOOOGRAAHH!
------------------
The Bloodrock Orcs - http://www.bloodrock.org
Historic Bloodrock

Greenmoon

Post by Greenmoon »

Hoho the fort fight was a glorious mess! Noooggrraahh!

Berock Shagando

Post by Berock Shagando »

My disguised stealther made out with quite a few power weapons :)
Attachments
Tyrone_7-25_23.39-1.jpg

Ronk
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Ronk »

Berock Shagando wrote:My disguised stealther made out with quite a few power weapons :)
All the more reason I may have to GM detect. To unfortunately reveal stealthers in the vicinity (passively ;-)
------------------
Historic Bloodrock

random guy

Post by random guy »

Berock Shagando wrote:My disguised stealther made out with quite a few power weapons :)
SNEEKEE UMMIES NUB TU GUG TA EET. DEM AWL STRYNGEE :mrgreen:

Drunk Monk

Post by Drunk Monk »

Nice pic! Great to see 1 ummie recalling away, 1 healing, and 1 hidden, with stone wall up at the door.
“What we have done for ourselves alone dies with us; what we have done for others and the world remains and is immortal.” -Albert Pike

Berock Shagando

you guys almost got me actually. revealed me a couple times while stone wall was up but I kept rehiding. Then when the stone wall fell i bolted. I dont know if you guys thought i was one of you or what but noone attacked me or even seemed concerned after revealing me. Probably too focused on the ones outside. It was a great battle and fun to watch. Maybe next time ill participate in the fight. Keep it up URKs.

Ronk
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Ronk »

Berock Shagando wrote:you guys almost got me actually. revealed me a couple times while stone wall was up but I kept rehiding. Then when the stone wall fell i bolted. I dont know if you guys thought i was one of you or what but noone attacked me or even seemed concerned after revealing me. Probably too focused on the ones outside. It was a great battle and fun to watch. Maybe next time ill participate in the fight. Keep it up URKs.
If you were dressed like an orc, its possible. We had a couple of new guys who weren't yet guilded. Though depending on your name, its more likely that we were just focused elsewhere.
------------------
Historic Bloodrock

Berock Shagando

wasnt dressed like an orc, tho i did use the disguise kit to make myself bald to look like one of you. It also gave me the name Tyrone..which isnt really orcish at all. I think i was just not high priority

Ronk
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Ronk »

Berock Shagando wrote:wasnt dressed like an orc, tho i did use the disguise kit to make myself bald to look like one of you. It also gave me the name Tyrone..which isnt really orcish at all. I think i was just not high priority
Nah, we were more interested in lizzard meat, hides, and umie heads.
------------------
Historic Bloodrock

random guy

Post by random guy »

LOL Thats a story you can tell proudly "I went into the urk fort and lived" NOOGGRRAAHH :mrgreen:

fortin
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by fortin »

I had a blast during the event and almost got to the roof! But in the end I was swarmed on the lower floor and could not escape. I hope that mare got put to use!

Ronk
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Ronk »

fortin wrote:I had a blast during the event and almost got to the roof! But in the end I was swarmed on the lower floor and could not escape. I hope that mare got put to use!
I gave orders to eat it (who can pass up pre-bbq'ed meat?) but by that point I believe we had too many WW's, EV's, and earthquakes hitting us from all sides. So I dunno what became of it.
------------------
Historic Bloodrock

random guy

Post by random guy »

It sucumbed to EQ and EVs But not before it rampaged toward any urk still left alive.