Orgins view on hacks and exploits.

Report any bugs you discover on the server here
Omnicron

Orgins view on hacks and exploits.

Post by Omnicron »

LifeForce

Re: Orgins view on hacks and exploits.

Post by LifeForce »

i am not sure how an account security faq relates to orgins view on hacks and exploits, but i do think it is good advise to keep your account as secure as possible at all times.

Omnicron

Post by Omnicron »

Sometimes no matter what you do predators will go through great lengths to try to cause harm.

RawToxic
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by RawToxic »

Omnicron: I understand your concerns for security and hacking exploits but I don't know if the bug reports forum is the best place to keep posting information and trying to focus attention regarding such topics. Many of us, including the UOSA staff feel the same as you do. Please keep in mind that UOSA staff can only do so much in the codebase and attempt to actively police the game 24/7 to protect both us and themselves from such things. May I make a suggestion? Perhaps you could write a player guide about how to protect yourself in and out of the game securely and how to detect users that may be exploiting the game and how to report them? I think that might help achieve the effect you are looking for.

Thanks for posting your concerns.
[$$$] Syndicate of Successful Salesmen

Seven Elements - GM Alchemist, Blacksmith, Carpenter, Mage, Musician, Tailor, Tinker
Fletch - GM Bowyer, Miner
Samuel Vane - GM Fisherman
Arsenic Annie - GM Poisoner
Grimm McCutty - PVP Hybrid