Seeking Another!

A place to pull up a stool, drink an ale, and share your sagas with fellow patrons. (Roleplay Forum - In Character Only)
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for in-game RP and storyline related info. For more general discussion, please post in General Discussion or Other, as appropriate.
Randolf McGee

Seeking Another!

Post by Randolf McGee »

I am seeking another player who is dedicated to rp. My goal is to build up and make a guild, based on a group rebelling against the kingdom, I am searching for someone who would like to make a Guild to Fight against the rebellion and be called loyalists. Anyone interested?? i think the was SA is set up we will have the perfect rp environment.

Randolf McGee

Re: Seeking Another!

Post by Randolf McGee »

Anyone? this could be a big deal, that could breath life into RP, to a point where alot of role players have reasons to fight, converse and unite as one community.

Randolf McGee

Post by Randolf McGee »

While reading through the guilds i took note, that there are some RP "Good" Guilds. If any of them would be considered "Loyalists" let me know? i really think this could work out and help the community.

Pied Piper

Post by Pied Piper »

Send a player name chumbucket a pm about it. chumbucket RPs a thief and RPs even in RL evidently.

Randolf McGee

Post by Randolf McGee »

thanks

Adunaphel

Post by Adunaphel »

I'd be willing to help you out, but I'm gonna be honest...you're gonna have a hell of a time finding people interested in rp here. A few people have tried, none really ever make it off the ground.

Randolf McGee

Post by Randolf McGee »

The issue i see with the RP on here, is the fact that, people dont see the role play, so role players that normaly would rp dont. as a lack of community. PM me so we can talk about the different things k?

Pied Piper

Post by Pied Piper »

Randolf McGee wrote:The issue i see with the RP on here, is the fact that, people dont see the role play, so role players that normaly would rp dont. as a lack of community. PM me so we can talk about the different things k?
on the few chars i role play with ppl do notice. Some have told me things like "i like your style etc."

While on my thief I; roleplay depending on what my name is. For instance if I use my disguise kit and I have a hispanic sounding name like Alberto or sumin I will speak spanish etc. for ezer marks and to further disguise who I am.

I have many other tricks I use while thiefing to gain the "trust" of my victims. Also, I have not died on my thief by another player yet.

Bank thieves r noobs.

Vilenarios
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Vilenarios »

Hey Randolf, we do some RP in the Kingdom of Ascalon. We currently have some taming quests and storylines going being run by one of our members. Send me a PM or hit me up in irc: vilenarios.

Vishakt

Post by Vishakt »

Let me suggest: You don't need anyone to RP loyalists. Sometimes the most fun RPing comes when the other people aren't really RPing. Just run up to a group and start screaming at them for being loyalists. Attack them, whatever. YOU make the interaction happen, and have fun with it. Other opinions be damned.

Back on Seige for a while my friends and I formed a Cowboy guild, the New Age Outlaws [NAO], precisely because it didn't belong. We did some stupid crap but it was fun. We only did it once but we'd tame a few cows and "drive" the herd somewhere expecting payment. When they tried to renig on our "deal" that they didn't know about, well, there would be trouble. Usually the kind that got us killed.

Randolf McGee

Post by Randolf McGee »

You do make a good point! ha.

dren
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by dren »

Seeking Another for long walks on Vesper beach -- don't you just love to feel the sand between your toes?

I also enjoy traveling, horse back riding, and working with large amounts of wood in Yew.
Fit: Alderman, Merchants of Britannia: Proudly serving UOSA for more than 160 Sosarian years.