Hello im Maehix

Maehix

Hello im Maehix

Post by Maehix »

I found out about this server while spending my paid vacation goofing off on the net last week, and figured I would check out the server. I played from the start of UO Sept. 1997 if i remember correctly, until 2001. Quit mostly due to the changes that were taking alot of the fun out of the game.

I work early in the morning tell about 2:30 in the evening, Central Daylight Time. Im looking to mostly PVM, but willing to defend myself if need be :P. Most of my UO career revolved around Delucia when T2A came out, spent almost every day there, either hunting or bank sitting with a crafting toon. Exclusively PVP'd for the first year or so of UO, after T2A released I only pvp'd if it was guild related.

Im not able to give myself exclusively to the game everyday but would enjoy playing on the weekends, ie Friday or Saturday afternoon/night for extended periods of time.

I know this game quite well, im smart/happy/enthusiastically humerous. Willing to go out of the way to help others.

Current and only toon: GM Music, Gm Eval, 90.6 Provo, 50 Magery, 49 Med, 32 Wrestling, 29 Resist so far.

Light Shade
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Hello im Maehix

Post by Light Shade »

Welcome to the server! Hope to see you around.

-L/S
[20:08] <@Kaivan> We have a ridable Maahes in Green Acres.
[10:00] <TheBreadman> leeds did a takeover on secondage
[10:00] <@Derrick> hax

Tom: Get bad bro