Furniture placing guide

Moderator: Support Moderators

WiseOne

Furniture placing guide

Post by WiseOne »

Tried looking for one here and on the greater plane of the interwebs, used multiple combinations with the following words "furniture, placing, house, decoration, ultima, t2a, second age, etc.

Can anyone help I still can't turn some thrones to face the way I want. :oops:
♥ Baaaaaaaaaaam ♠

Safir
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Furniture placing guide

Post by Safir »

The facing of items that shift in direction, is from my understanding dependent of where said item was moved from. Move the item to the desired tile from another tile east/west of the target location if you want it facing east, and north/south if you want it facing south. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, I'm quite tired atm.

Edit: Certain items have 4 directions, use your imagination when moving them to the desired locations following the simple guide above.
Last edited by Safir on Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Atraxi

Post by Atraxi »

If the thones you are talking about are the ones with red cushions, there's no way to make them face North or West. They only face South or East.
|| Atx Mini Mall | Atraxi's Great Real Estate ||

IRC: Atraxi on @#bpd +#NEW #SecondAge #C^V

<GreenPlastic> I want Five Guys inside me right now
Millerisfuntoplay wrote:Atraxi pwned me =(

WiseOne

Post by WiseOne »

Atraxi wrote:If the thones you are talking about are the ones with red cushions, there's no way to make them face North or West. They only face South or East.
That explains why I wasted half an hour trying fruitlessly to make them face north. At least it was at work and I got paid :D

Thanks for the information guys!
♥ Baaaaaaaaaaam ♠

Ari

Post by Ari »

Hi...,Nice thread and nice sharing by all.You are right Safir....i'm totally agree with you that move the item to the desired tile from another tile east or west of the target location.If you want it facing east, and north/south if you want it facing south.Thanks for sharing this informative post.

Theograd

Post by Theograd »

You can also toss the furniture around randomly until you get it facing the right direction, and then drop the furniture into a box. Put the box where you want the furniture to go, and then break the box with an ax. The furniture retains the direction it was in the box.

Metalliman

Post by Metalliman »

Theograd wrote:You can also toss the furniture around randomly until you get it facing the right direction, and then drop the furniture into a box. Put the box where you want the furniture to go, and then break the box with an ax. The furniture retains the direction it was in the box.
That right there is the best information for anyone. Hands down.

iamreallysquall

Post by iamreallysquall »

Metalliman wrote:
Theograd wrote:You can also toss the furniture around randomly until you get it facing the right direction, and then drop the furniture into a box. Put the box where you want the furniture to go, and then break the box with an ax. The furniture retains the direction it was in the box.
That right there is the best information for anyone. Hands down.
^ this and using that for getting proper face then dropping the object into a breakable container once its facing the right direction put the box in a tight place and axe it :P
<mistercherry> i bet ide beat yer asss in scrabble
<Atraxi> as soon as i find the noobs i stole from
<Jamison> lelouche your taunts will be your downfall

Return to “New Player Help”