More woes for D^D

Share stories and special moments with the community.
Pirul

More woes for D^D

Post by Pirul »

Hail, fellow adventurers. Today's tale comes about after a certain individual called GOD from the valiant guild D^D dared to attack an unmounted, 0 resist, 0 wrestling, 0 meditation, 0 eval int, 0 wep skill, humble lockpicker while picking locks in Fire dungeon. After almost dying to our valiant hero's skill in provoking NPC mages unto him, the villainous GOD decided it was best to recall to safety.

Disheartened by such hasty departure, our hero decided to look for such upstanding individual to give him some tips on how to improve his fighting tactics to increase his chance of actually being dangerous next time. But, where might your humble servant beging searching for this individual? Ah, no other place than the D^D Guild House, of course!!
DD-Guild-Hall-Breakins.jpg
However after waiting for him a while, our hero saw some rather shoddy individuals coming and going, some of them even murderers, so he thought best and hid. After standing outside for so long, and wanting to wait more comfortably, he noticed a nice chair right along the wall of the house, which would make the wait very much agreeable. Thus, our hero decided to let himself in together with a group of individuals who forgot to close the door behind them. He patiently sat in the chair waiting for his aggressor.

After GOD never showed up, our hero decided to take a walk around the house to see what was there. Truly the riches amassed by these feared fighters in the D^D guild were enormous!! But what's this?? Chests full of clutter, dye tubs just laying around?? Is this the way such a worthy guild as D^D be organized?? Surely not!! Thus our hero decided to do a bit of cleaning and freed up some very needed space in their guild house. All the rubbish was towed away to another location, allowing for more leet lootz to be brought in!!

Unfortunately, after trying to make his way in one more time, our hero was finally discovered and slain by one of the vile members of D^D. Fortunately their Guildhouse is, again, clean as a whistle, and the mission was accomplished!!
lootz2.JPG
lootz2.JPG (88.49 KiB) Viewed 3411 times
lootz3.JPG
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

Light Shade
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: More woes for D^D

Post by Light Shade »

D^D is such a generous and caring bunch. So kind of you to spruce things up for them in repayment for all their kind deeds.

Safe Travels,

L/S
[20:08] <@Kaivan> We have a ridable Maahes in Green Acres.
[10:00] <TheBreadman> leeds did a takeover on secondage
[10:00] <@Derrick> hax

Tom: Get bad bro

Sexy Smithy

Post by Sexy Smithy »

These clowns are hilarious. I love the stories. :D
Special Projects Minion.

Esaule

Post by Esaule »

You know I read these posts and then I worry if my home defenses are up to snuff. Then I wonder, how is it that I have never been targeted? I've never been looted except when I wanted to be. Perhaps it is because I play with my real life brothers and we have all made a blood oath to always lock the doors and always use "detect hidden, target self, say "I ban thee" target closest grey"?

I then go to sleep at night reminding myself that it is only pixilated images of non-existent stuff. If people really want my pixels that bad, have at it. The stuff I really want/need is in the bank (regs).

Anyways, I'm glad to see a little grief dealt to the self proclaimed dealers of death. Do any of them even know they are the butt of several long forum posts?

Light Shade
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Light Shade »

Esaule wrote:You know I read these posts and then I worry if my home defenses are up to snuff. Then I wonder, how is it that I have never been targeted? I've never been looted except when I wanted to be. Perhaps it is because I play with my real life brothers and we have all made a blood oath to always lock the doors and always use "detect hidden, target self, say "I ban thee" target closest grey"?

I then go to sleep at night reminding myself that it is only pixilated images of non-existent stuff. If people really want my pixels that bad, have at it. The stuff I really want/need is in the bank (regs).

Anyways, I'm glad to see a little grief dealt to the self proclaimed dealers of death. Do any of them even know they are the butt of several long forum posts?
Oh, they know. Most people are safe from this kind of treatment, though, as most people do not go out of their way to beg for this kind of treatment.

Paradox
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Paradox »

Now they are known at I^U because Hazy had too many accounts and got banned. Also was caught Fishing Unattended .

He is thus rebuilding his characters.
Thebreadman: i once failed to kill myself... that was until i realised i was already dead

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

Not even worth starting a new thread:
Attachments
too easy.JPG
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

Light Shade
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Light Shade »

Pirul wrote:Not even worth starting a new thread:
My Lord! What ill treachery has befallen these chivalrous citizens?

Return to “Tales of Adventure”