All Stables full - at all times!

Topics related to Second Age
dren
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: All Stables full - at all times!

Post by dren »

Drunk'n Disorder wrote: Stable hoarding is common here. Make a separate thread with the title "Please sell/give me some stable slots". someone will respond and give you some. On another note, if you need a large house spot, PM me. I've got some Patios i'm willing to drop for any players in need.
Hear Hear, guys I don't understand this stable hoarding. However it is era accurate, and the best thing to do is to work with the players and GMs to create a shift where this isn't an issue.

I do believe that this is a mechanic that EA/OSI would have investigated in the case they found players abusing it in era. I'm not sure what tools the staff has at their disposal but the best thing to do IMHO is support the community and positive change by staying around and continuing to voice your concerns, thank you.

This includes, posting and making a request for a stable slot. As far as I know, there are many players on this server who are reserving stable slots specifically for new players and are willing to part at no cost. As a veteran player, I've never had trouble getting a stable spot or finding someone to free one up for me in 5+ years. I have never paid for a slot, people are always fairly kind with the stable situation in my personal experience. If others are having a different experience, then the community should examine their behavior.
Fit: Alderman, Merchants of Britannia: Proudly serving UOSA for more than 160 Sosarian years.