All Stables full - at all times!

Topics related to Second Age
LudKrud

Re: All Stables full - at all times!

Post by LudKrud »

Good for you.....no-one will force you to play a certain char build here....dont try to force others to play the way you want...

kingcrim05

Post by kingcrim05 »

I seem to recall reading something a while ago mentioning tames being 'lost' in the stable. Is this still going on? I stabled a dragon last night. Server resets. I stable a ww and am then told I have only one tame to claim. What's going on here?

the bazookas
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by the bazookas »

it is stablemaster specific--are you talking to the same stablemaster?
Most people like us, or at least they like what we do. Regardless, we appreciate all our victims, and we hope that their encounter with us is a memorable one.
-a machine gun, a bazooka, and a grenade
... a not-for-profit organization (usually)

Killeshandra
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Killeshandra »

Yes this is a major problem for gm tamers. I think gm tamers should be allowed a certain number of slots in a stable otherwise what is the point of gm'ing taming? I guess it's the server's owner saying, "I'm tired of doing this. Think I'll just make dumb rules so this server will die and I can get on with my life. " lol

Blaise
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Blaise »

Quite the contrary, they made a single rule of 'let's make this as accurate to era as possible' and don't care if it is positive or negative. The changes are, purportedly, objective, not subjective, which your suggestion would most certainly be.

The rule has been here as long as the shard and it will not die as a result, as has been proven, repeatedly. :)
Est Sularus oth Mithas

Boondock_Saint
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Boondock_Saint »

The server is doing just fine...
[quote="Downs"]All the cool kids saw your wizard tears. [/quote]

[21:32] <[Rose]> scurvy is the new chumbucket

Lothar

Post by Lothar »

Can't "All" stables on the server be reconfigured to not allow pets (cows, sheeps, goats, dogs, cats etc) but only pack horses/Llamas? I too find this vary annoying.
Please share the wisdom of knowledge for player's references

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

NEA
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson

Ickorus

Post by Ickorus »

I honestly dont mean to be a dick, But i see so many completes on this shard, When to be honest Idk how many of you have played other shards but this is the only one iv came across that doesnt have GMS abusing powers pasing out constant rares and stays era correct, "iv played free shards for 3 years now"

I just came from Uogamers Hybrid to this shard, I left do to gms abusing power becuase my pk guild killed him alot, Also gms would let certain people speed hack and when page there reply was "Ok whatever" this shard has little to complain about,

Now as for bitching about spawn and how back in the day there wasnt as many wws and dragons, The shard is era correct, The players might not be, Also on OSI way back when There were a huge player base,

Me comming from UOgamers looking at what you guys are complaining about in my eyes you all look like spoiled children, Which is a good thing :] lol

UsualSuspect

Post by UsualSuspect »

Charge more than 30 gold. Tamers will only keep what they need, and it provides a nice gold sink.

Boondock_Saint
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Boondock_Saint »

UsualSuspect wrote:Charge more than 30 gold. Tamers will only keep what they need, and it provides a nice gold sink.
NEA.
[quote="Downs"]All the cool kids saw your wizard tears. [/quote]

[21:32] <[Rose]> scurvy is the new chumbucket

Bixby Legbone

Post by Bixby Legbone »

Ickorus wrote:I honestly dont mean to be a dick, But i see so many completes on this shard, When to be honest Idk how many of you have played other shards but this is the only one iv came across that doesnt have GMS abusing powers pasing out constant rares and stays era correct, "iv played free shards for 3 years now"

I just came from Uogamers Hybrid to this shard, I left do to gms abusing power becuase my pk guild killed him alot, Also gms would let certain people speed hack and when page there reply was "Ok whatever" this shard has little to complain about,

Now as for bitching about spawn and how back in the day there wasnt as many wws and dragons, The shard is era correct, The players might not be, Also on OSI way back when There were a huge player base,

Me comming from UOgamers looking at what you guys are complaining about in my eyes you all look like spoiled children, Which is a good thing :] lol

Agreed. Played there for years.

Kaincallavis

Post by Kaincallavis »

Just came back after many many months...

Brought 5 people with me... the No stable space is making several of them want to quit.

T2A "dragon bombs" consisted of 2 or 3 dragons because of how hard they were to acquire.

T2A Era accuracy is important, but No, all the stables were not full all the time in OSI's T2A.

It is sad that people have taken it upon themselves to take that away from the server.

Sadly my buddies are probably going to want to go play somewhere else like UO Lost Lands which is another T2A accurate server thanks to something so infantile as this...

I hope this is resolved soon, I had far more fond memories here.

Drunk'n Disorder
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Drunk'n Disorder »

Kaincallavis wrote:Just came back after many many months...

Brought 5 people with me... the No stable space is making several of them want to quit.

T2A "dragon bombs" consisted of 2 or 3 dragons because of how hard they were to acquire.

T2A Era accuracy is important, but No, all the stables were not full all the time in OSI's T2A.

It is sad that people have taken it upon themselves to take that away from the server.

Sadly my buddies are probably going to want to go play somewhere else like UO Lost Lands which is another T2A accurate server thanks to something so infantile as this...

I hope this is resolved soon, I had far more fond memories here.

Stable hoarding is common here. Make a separate thread with the title "Please sell/give me some stable slots". someone will respond and give you some. On another note, if you need a large house spot, PM me. I've got some Patios i'm willing to drop for any players in need.
PM on Discord - Nordic-IceMonkey

Sultan of Swing

Post by Sultan of Swing »

you never know, maybe there will be another epidemic?

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=38808&hilit=stable+plague