Stables

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Stables

Post by GuardianKnight »

I went to skara stables and could only stable 1 pet... I then went to brit stables where i stabled 1 more pet. Then i went to serpants hold to stable the remainder of them.

So there are 3 stables completely full on a server that doesn't nearly have the amount of people on it that a production server in T2A would.

I guess my complaint would be: The stables are full.

Is this the way it is meant to be or is this a bug in the process of being fixed? This system is way to easily abused by people who just want to block stables.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson

Ronk
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Stables

Post by Ronk »

I don't think the issue is people blocking stables intentionally.

The issue is that this shard has the spawn rates of a production shard but not as many people. Because its so empty it is really easy to get ostards, dragons, etc. So on OSI you would have been competing with 20 other tamers to get that dragon spawn and then having to deal with PKS. Here, every tamer has 30 dragons.
------------------
The Bloodrock Orcs - http://www.bloodrock.org
Historic Bloodrock

Tiwstacain

Post by Tiwstacain »

i intentionally have over 200 horses in various stables so that 300 drag f@^$ can't stable em all, love it or hate it. Also more horses being added all the time to help prevent more drag love

TC

Downs

Post by Downs »

Tiwstacain wrote:i intentionally have over 200 horses in various stables so that 300 drag f@^$ can't stable em all, love it or hate it. Also more horses being added all the time to help prevent more drag love

TC

This guy is becoming more and more awesome!
RoadKill wrote: "cA" is a guild of trickery, thieves and explosives so be wary around them.
The New Yew Bank Mall! Don't bother shopping anwhere else!
cA's Database of Adventures!!!

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

Downs wrote:
Tiwstacain wrote:i intentionally have over 200 horses in various stables so that 300 drag f@^$ can't stable em all, love it or hate it. Also more horses being added all the time to help prevent more drag love

TC

This guy is becoming more and more awesome!

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

TC

More awesome that he just admitted to exploiting the system.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson

applejack
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by applejack »

I'm pretty sure he needs his hundreds of horses.
[cA] Organizational Information
[cA] Tales of Adventure
Tabius wrote:I am disgusted by cA's attitude in this and you should all be ashamed of yourselves.

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

I'm not campaigning to have his horses removed....I want stables fixed so that it doesn't support just 2 people on a taming spree.

son
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!
Location: I put an r in it http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Player/67484

Post by son »

rofl gk back to crying again
rdash wrote:BLACKFOOT STAY AWAY FROM MY FRIENDS OR MEET A BLADE OF VANQUISH AND ADDITIONAL TACTICS

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

That's what this forum section is for, felix.

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

You will probably notice that every stable in the land is probably full now.

Do we have a problem?

Blaise
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Blaise »

The problem is too many animals.

Modify the spawns to make ostards less prevalent and make dragons go mad if you have more than 5.

That's all I got and I'm pretty sure no one will like it. :)

Wait, don't you have a horse in the bank? GFTO!
:P
Est Sularus oth Mithas

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

This whole thing, not 1 day ago was just my problem and I am sposed to get over it. Now it's everyone's problem.

Do you agree that it's broken now?

Vilenarios
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Vilenarios »

Sweet - glad someone found a new way to grief.

Just another era accurate thing that makes this shard bullshit.

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

This isn't griefing. This is Activism!