All Role Players Please Read This!

Here you will find guilds to join and were you may recruit members to join your Roleplaying Guild.
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for post Guild Information, Recruitment and Contact Info. Do not post inflamatory remarks in other guilds threads.
Avo

All Role Players Please Read This!

Post by Avo »

Hello fellow Role Player, I'm glad you chose to read this message. I am forming a guild called the Role Players United. I am basically trying to recruit a wide branch of role players who are looking for a good time and people to adventure with. We however are not looking to accept evil role players who murder and kill blues, rather role players who look to have fun and perhaps hunt down murderers and wicked people. So if you are a viking, sailor, knight, mercenary, wizard, elf, spartan, tribal, orc, monk, farmer, etc. gimme a reply.

Our guild tag is [RP] so that other people will be able to identify us as role players, and hopefully attract other role players to the community. Our titles will then identify what type of character we are playing such as a knight or elf and so on. I believe this would be a great way to gather all the unique role players out there into a single guild. I'm mostly just tired of never finding others who role player to adventure with, some guilds exist out there but they are small. If we band together and grow we can then hopefully even create sub-guilds within Role Players United. But for now I want to keep things simple.

If our characters all share a common decent moral then I don't see why we can't adventure together, be it sailor, knight, wizard, elf, etc , it would make very unique and fun adventures and add more depth to our game play. I'm hoping to even just get a few recruits to adventure with just to meet new personalities and role play characters. Thanks for reading, Avo aka Arkos - Spartan, Akwa - Assassin of evil, Kerrs Holley - Cursed Sailor, Hephaestus - God of the forge.