Dear Hazy.

Share stories and special moments with the community.
Boondock_Saint
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Dear Hazy.

Post by Boondock_Saint »

I don't like being attacked while snooping around for idocs. Thanks!

PS.. the side door should be locked.
[quote="Downs"]All the cool kids saw your wizard tears. [/quote]

[21:32] <[Rose]> scurvy is the new chumbucket

Pirul

Re: Dear Hazy.

Post by Pirul »

WTFOMGBBQ!!

They still don't know to lock their doors?!?!?! I doubt anyone's been hit as much as these guys like that. They should just get a LB.
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

Galendae
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Galendae »

Every thief on the shard has robbed that house too. U just hang by the door. Nobody ever detects hidden.

Cattie B

Post by Cattie B »

LOL a few days ago we got a helpful tip that an ettin was hanging out in the house, so we went to check it out, and sure enough they still have not learned to lock the door. We invited ourselves in, helped ourselves to what we could, and found the key to the side door near by but not locked down, so assuming they had just forgot to air it out after a crazy kegger, I thought it best to unlock the door.
Glad someone found use for it!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Boondock_Saint
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Boondock_Saint »

I walk by the house and two guys run out trying to para gank me.. one of them fizzled paralyze. lol
[quote="Downs"]All the cool kids saw your wizard tears. [/quote]

[21:32] <[Rose]> scurvy is the new chumbucket

McSchnurke

Post by McSchnurke »

Boondock_Saint wrote:I walk by the house and two guys run out trying to para gank me.. one of them fizzled paralyze. lol
Both hilarious and era-accurate! Anyone else remember going PKing with 63.9 magery? That describes my whole guild on Chessie back in the day.

nightshark
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by nightshark »

hazy is stupid as hell. i've seen him in game twice and both times ended really badly for him.
<green> grats pink and co. .... the 3 of you f---ing scrubs together can blow up a bard. IMPRESSIVE

McSchnurke

Post by McSchnurke »

That dude gave me an hour of free entertainment running his mouth to some C^V while I was macroing at Vesper bank last week. I imagine he's got a massive deathrobe collection.

Nero

Post by Nero »

Last week I was jumping gates in my stealth-er and there guild was out at the Balrons, I lured one down which killed 3 of them. Got away with 3 runebooks and about 500 of each reg. The best part was them all frantically casting harm and hally-cycling the Balron.

nightshark
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by nightshark »

Nero wrote:Last week I was jumping gates in my stealth-er and there guild was out at the Balrons, I lured one down which killed 3 of them. Got away with 3 runebooks and about 500 of each reg. The best part was them all frantically casting harm and hally-cycling the Balron.
rofl, that would be the best RPV ever
<green> grats pink and co. .... the 3 of you f---ing scrubs together can blow up a bard. IMPRESSIVE

Light Shade
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Light Shade »

Nero wrote:Last week I was jumping gates in my stealth-er and there guild was out at the Balrons, I lured one down which killed 3 of them. Got away with 3 runebooks and about 500 of each reg. The best part was them all frantically casting harm and hally-cycling the Balron.
I choked on my soda when I read this. Epic.
[20:08] <@Kaivan> We have a ridable Maahes in Green Acres.
[10:00] <TheBreadman> leeds did a takeover on secondage
[10:00] <@Derrick> hax

Tom: Get bad bro

Malaikat

Post by Malaikat »

Drop by our guild house more. It's practically free loot since we're such noobs. I never seem to be around when people are giving our inspection...so I feel a little left out.
Save yourself the shame and embarrassment and just assume that if you can't understand me...you're the one who's retarded.
Budner wrote:Your sig lets everyone know what an arrogant prick you are.

Sandro

Post by Sandro »

this guy is fearless..

[14:17] <UOSAPlayer4056> cr3w guild is a joke. Ran by staff members, multi client pking, this shards a joke and a half.
Blaise wrote:Man, you guys are really stepping up your game now that you're not living in the shadow of cr3w

Light Shade
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Light Shade »

4 out of the top 11 posts in this forum chronicles tales of adventure involving this guild. Perhaps we should find another guild to "Assess".

:wink:

-L/S
[20:08] <@Kaivan> We have a ridable Maahes in Green Acres.
[10:00] <TheBreadman> leeds did a takeover on secondage
[10:00] <@Derrick> hax

Tom: Get bad bro

Drunk Monk

Post by Drunk Monk »

McSchnurke wrote:
Boondock_Saint wrote:I walk by the house and two guys run out trying to para gank me.. one of them fizzled paralyze. lol
Both hilarious and era-accurate! Anyone else remember going PKing with 63.9 magery? That describes my whole guild on Chessie back in the day.
Atomic Godz?
“What we have done for ourselves alone dies with us; what we have done for others and the world remains and is immortal.” -Albert Pike