PVP/PK/ Thieving Guild.

Here you will find guilds to join and were you may recruit members to join your Roleplaying Guild.
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for post Guild Information, Recruitment and Contact Info. Do not post inflamatory remarks in other guilds threads.
Charlatan

PVP/PK/ Thieving Guild.

Post by Charlatan »

Looking to form up a guild of people who'd like to PVP/PK together and maybe even some dungeon thievery. Thinking of a theme for the guild- can discuss that later. Anyone who is interested PM me or reply here- we'll get a meeting together in a few days.

Thanks.
Charlatan

Tyr

Re: PVP/PK/ Thieving Guild.

Post by Tyr »

yo, pretty new to UO in general but have played on a few free shards before. i understand most of the basics of the game. I think ive found my home now though at UOSA.

Im making an assassin type character at the moment. im not 100% decided on some of the skills so just working on the ones i know i want. alchemy could change, i cant decide if i want to buy poisons....

Fencing
Alchemy
Poisoning
Healing
Tactics
Hiding
Anatomy

anyways, I would love to help you start up a guild. I think I could learn much faster playing with a few people too. get back to me if youre interested either on here or in game. name in game is Tyr

Khodahafez

Re: PVP/PK/ Thieving Guild.

Post by Khodahafez »

I have a great interest in new PK guild.

I am Japanese player,and was PKer in OSI's T2A era.

My PvP character's stat/skills are already set but I lost all money,stuff,and house.
I am Japanese player.Because of earthquake I couldn't log-in for 3 months....so lost my house.

It'll takes more time to prepare for PvP,but I wanna join you if you build new guild.

Please let me know more information.

Return to “Guild Recruitment”