My response to events at our Session

Cattie B

My response to events at our Session

Post by Cattie B »

So last night, with a few donations, I hosted ( and mostly funded) a ressist session. Out of the kindness of my heart I invited people whom I considered "Allies" to C^V.
Only to be slapped in the face! Many of C^V members complained to me the last 2 days that thier belongings were missing.
Lockers where provided, some people trusted my judgment that those things would be kept safe, and now I feel like I let them down.
C^V, IL and DG were the only ones sent an invite. We were the only ones that attended.
Due to the lack of respect (prob of one single asshole) I was shown, and my guildmates and friends were shown, I will NO longer host events such as this.

I am deeply offended. Sad lesson to learn , and alot of people will suffer from ones actions. If the guilty party is reading this, I hope your satisified.

Cattie Counsel of C^V

Alexandria Rose
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: My response to events at our Session

Post by Alexandria Rose »

Cattie.. You are a most gracious host and it is with great saddness that you and all the other C^V members who made this event possible have been disrespected. One bad apple...
Alex

Spitfire

Re: My response to events at our Session

Post by Spitfire »

That's sad, and the saddest part is that the idiot(s) that did this actually belong to one of our guilds. Sorry that this happened, it was a really helpful session for myself personally and many of my guildmates I'm sure. Thanks for hosting, and I don't blame you for being upset and not wanting to host any further. We certainly hope the guilty party steps forward.