blast from the past! sup

A place to pull up a stool, drink an ale, and share your sagas with fellow patrons. (Roleplay Forum - In Character Only)
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for in-game RP and storyline related info. For more general discussion, please post in General Discussion or Other, as appropriate.
Skully

blast from the past! sup

Post by Skully »

I just found this site a few days ago and can't wait till I get home off this oil rig to play. I used to play Baja back in 98 and miss the game. Looking at all the screen shots and posts it looks good. Maybe there are some old Baja guys on here that I can hook up with. I used to hang out with Burnout, Rial , Deangelo, Ainvar, the GaWds, Agathon, detox, zorlac.So many freinds were made ,so much fun was had .
My main was Skully, GaWd Conner,GaWd Demeter, Slave One,GaWd Icarus. I am looking forward to checking the shard out.
I just realized i should have posted this in General discussion, can someone move this>?

mrbojangles
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: blast from the past! sup

Post by mrbojangles »

Welcome to the shard. Hope you enjoy your stay.
Omar Little(irc) / Mr Bojangles / Bowie / Snake Plisken / Martin Van Buren / Dirty Ore

Visit the The Yew Gate Shop for everything you need.

Vilenarios
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Vilenarios »

If you are discouraged easily, you probably won't enjoy it much. Once you pass the 2-3 month point, you will have enough means and wealth to get the most out of it.

Loathed

Post by Loathed »

Indeed welcome. If you need a hand starting out just let me know via forums. I'd be more than happy to show ya the ropes on a few sly tactics for getting your character builds going. Heck I could use wood/ingots as well. So you can make some fast cash with that.
You'll find that most folks here regardless of how much they flame others on the boards are very helpful in game. We're all pretty much jerks in IRL so we have to make up for it by being nice in the game. Hope to see you in game soon! :)

Mens Rea
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mens Rea »

Skully wrote:Maybe there are some ... guys on here that I can hook up with.
IT'S RAINING MEN