advice on quitting.

Topics related to Second Age
ScoobyDoO

advice on quitting.

Post by ScoobyDoO »

I love uosecondage, best shard I've ever played. Thank you derrick and the team! Im getting busy in real life, my kids are getting older and my wife thinks im a gay for playing this game, as she always say to me "are u playing that game where ur ridings dragon in ur underwear again" der since then I wore an apron. I guess ny point is, its hard to just throw things all over the ground for people to loot. So im thinking before the summer semester starts with school, im gunna come up with an idea of who it will e given to such as good deeds people do, killing sandro 10x showing me all 10 +25 vanq hallies that fu got with it, lol. Ill give people some stuff once I figure out how. Some nice grandfathered tribal mask and black dandies as well and some large houses with a mess of shit I got in it. Cone up with some ideas guys and post them here. The person with the best idea will win a prize! Thanks

kill drizitz
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: advice on quitting.

Post by kill drizitz »

sell some so if you decide to come back you have gold? heh.

son
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!
Location: I put an r in it http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Player/67484

Post by son »

Give the mask to the person with the most mcs
rdash wrote:BLACKFOOT STAY AWAY FROM MY FRIENDS OR MEET A BLADE OF VANQUISH AND ADDITIONAL TACTICS

Mens Rea
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mens Rea »

I don't think you're asking the right people for advice on quitting T2A UO.

SJane3384
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by SJane3384 »

ScoobyDoO wrote:my wife thinks im a gay for playing this game, as she always say to me "are u playing that game where ur ridings dragon in ur underwear again"
Your wife is fail. Get a new one.
Dolphins are NOT era accurate, and MUST be banned!
Sign my PETITION!

Upgrayedd

Post by Upgrayedd »

How about you repay all the people you've scammed, then just leave?

For example: viewtopic.php?f=26&t=27353

Or is this just another lame attempt to sucker people into buying your so-called "grandfathered" masks and sandals?
The years passed, mankind became stupider at a frightening rate. Some had hoped that genetic engineering would correct this trend in evolution, but sadly the greatest minds and resources where focused on conquering hair loss and prolonging erections.

Plague
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Plague »

seriously............whats wrong with you

Joe :P

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

Do the whole UOSA economy a favor and keep it all in your bank for eternity, or trash barrel it.

iamreallysquall

Post by iamreallysquall »

MatronDeWinter wrote:Do the whole UOSA economy a favor and keep it all in your bank for eternity, or trash barrel it.
Trash barrel + rpv to prove you did it then delete all your characters :P
<mistercherry> i bet ide beat yer asss in scrabble
<Atraxi> as soon as i find the noobs i stole from
<Jamison> lelouche your taunts will be your downfall

Kander
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Kander »

Or get a ship and while ur sailing throw ur items off the back of the ship and pay respect to the sea gods.

[08:52] <Spitfire|work> chain knows, he's cleaned more houses than that erotic maid service

Tiwstacain

Post by Tiwstacain »

you could do a naked sosaria sprint from yew to the urk fort and watch them all die in a firey death of arrows... Entertaining at least

TC

Downs

Post by Downs »

just let all your stuff idoc & stop logging in
RoadKill wrote: "cA" is a guild of trickery, thieves and explosives so be wary around them.
The New Yew Bank Mall! Don't bother shopping anwhere else!
cA's Database of Adventures!!!

riant
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by riant »

Scooby is a sociopath - missing the normal part of the brain that feels guilt. Don't bother wasting your time giving him an idea. His "prize" will be worthless or non-existent. You all should really read Upgrayedd's post about what he did - it was definitely a "crossing-the-line" scam and the worst part is he's just unequiped to understand what he did wrong. It's hard to pity him, but I definitely pity his rl friends and family.
Pepin
Alfred
Witchfoot
Lilly B

r0b
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by r0b »

SJane3384 wrote:
ScoobyDoO wrote:my wife thinks im a gay for playing this game, as she always say to me "are u playing that game where ur ridings dragon in ur underwear again"
Your wife is fail. Get a new one.

She's the best he can do.

Ronk
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Ronk »

I will list three suggestions starting with the one I prefer but probably least fun to you to the one I least prefer to the one that will be most fun for you :-)

1. Give it all to me or another old school Bloodrock orc. Being able to fund the clan without mindless hours of farming (which isn't easy when you are a dexxer orc ;-) would be wonderful. Alternatively (and I don't support this obviously ;-) you can pick your favorite role play guild or guild that really supports the server and has stuck with it and give it all to them.

2. Do a basic IDOC. Give a date and time, or better yet, a random interval (like a real IDOC you don' tknow when exactly) then drop your house. This method would mean your loot will end up in the hands of mostly pks but its always fun to cause all of the meyham of people camping the area waiting.

3. Turn it into a big easter egg hunt. Scatter books with codes in them throughout major cities and dungeons (a Seer may be willing to help by strategically placing some on actual monsters). Each book can explain to bring the book to you in town to collect an award. If you use noob books you can prevent thieves from just camping you.

Then, with each book is a random prize bag. You can divide your loot among the bags however or randomly. You could say specific books go to specific bags. Either way, the person comes to you, turns in the book, verifies the code, and you hand them their loot bag (or a recall rune a random place where they can pick it up). This method also lets them personally thank you and you get to play santa and give it out (which is always fun). It would also help support the shard because you'd have a day long event (especially if the books can be in places where they won't decay) where in people will (hopefully) be online scouring the world.
------------------
The Bloodrock Orcs - http://www.bloodrock.org
Historic Bloodrock