Intro Movie

A place to pull up a stool, drink an ale, and share your sagas with fellow patrons. (Roleplay Forum - In Character Only)
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for in-game RP and storyline related info. For more general discussion, please post in General Discussion or Other, as appropriate.
MoJo's

Intro Movie

Post by MoJo's »

Did a search and couldn't see it posted in a while. Thought a nostalgia moment may be enjoyed by others

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5yeem83GrI

"....the multiverse that is, Ultima Online."

Yeah i used to click past it all the time too, but I don't get this when starting the game now so had to go looking for it, for that ol' time feeling.

I remember trying to explain uo and the shards to people back in the day. The intro movie really did it well. And to date I still think its the best game intro that's been made.

Enjoy.

Huzke
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Intro Movie

Post by Huzke »

That brings back some memories for sure, thanks for posting!

AlexCCCP

Post by AlexCCCP »

Classic intro

But I feel the best game intros were StarCraft: Brood Wars and Westwoods Red Alert.
Salute in the name of Lost Soldiers of Darkness [LSD], Napa Valley and The Empire of Atlantic (1998)

"I don't believe in god, but I blame him for all my problems"

Massimiliano
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Massimiliano »

..and how to forget the feeling, after the intro movie, watching the wooden box opening and showing the options, listening to that classic and beloved song...

After more than 10 years a friend of mine still have that song as ringtone! :)
Rupert Hamilton