North Facing Halberd here.

Buying/Selling Rares

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Blaise
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

North Facing Halberd here.

Post by Blaise »

I've got a North Facing Halberd (like the direction of Bardiches) locked down in my house, waiting for someone to whisk it away to their Deco-Dream House in UOSA.
I will accept offers of no less than 5 Castle Deeds, or best offer.
Whichever comes first.

All kidding aside, make me an offer. Last post I can find about one, Arsen sold one with a reversed Dagger for 2 Small Deeds and a Liver, although I don't know if the liver was s joke.

I've got one of those too, is that rare?
Est Sularus oth Mithas

SJane3384
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: North Facing Halberd here.

Post by SJane3384 »

Nah, you can get a liver if you chop up a dead char's torso. You can also get people jerky from chopping up their limbs. OM NOM NOM!!!
Dolphins are NOT era accurate, and MUST be banned!
Sign my PETITION!

Blaise
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Blaise »

Yeah, I thought so.
Someone left a liver behind when I moved into my current house. :P
Est Sularus oth Mithas

time2a

Post by time2a »

ill give u 5 castles and keep to buy it out right now

Chaos
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Chaos »

Not what your looking but I'd start at 10k if you'd like to consider it

[21:27] <@Derrick> UOSA is a tribute to the feasibility of anarchy

Blaise
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Blaise »

I don't really appreciate being low-balled, and I almost went for it too.
For the record and research, this item was sold to a private buyer for 2 Small Deeds.
I was technically offered 2 SDs +25K, but I waived the 25K in appreciation of the SERIOUS offer on this item.

Fare thee well.
Est Sularus oth Mithas

Upgrayedd

Post by Upgrayedd »

What a shitty way to run a sale.

On the 15th he agrees to sell in-game but is too busy to do the trade
On the 16th I PM him, he received the message, but no response
This morning I PM him, again he receives the message, but no response

Then this load of bullshit:
BlaiseDad wrote:I don't really appreciate being low-balled, and I almost went for it too.
For the record and research, this item was sold to a private buyer for 2 Small Deeds.
I was technically offered 2 SDs +25K, but I waived the 25K in appreciation of the SERIOUS offer on this item.
This guy couldn't even have the common courtesy to respond to my messages, much less complete the trade he'd agreed to. I will not be doing business with him again.
The years passed, mankind became stupider at a frightening rate. Some had hoped that genetic engineering would correct this trend in evolution, but sadly the greatest minds and resources where focused on conquering hair loss and prolonging erections.

Arsen
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Arsen »

smelt it
[22:00:50] <@Dupre> arsen isnt raging, hes jsut german, it just sounds taht way
[22:00:58] <@Dupre> hes actually very calm and gentle
[22:03:54] <@Dupre> arsen is also the best player here

Blaise
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Blaise »

Upgrayedd wrote:What a shitty way to run a sale.

BlaiseDad wrote:I don't really appreciate being low-balled, and I almost went for it too.
This guy couldn't even have the common courtesy to respond to my messages, much less complete the trade he'd agreed to. I will not be doing business with him again.
LOL, sweet, thanks.
Considering your experience in the game, you didn't have the common courtesy to make a decent offer in the item. Oh well, it's no skin off my back to not sell anything to you.
The other transactions I've made have all been sound, and a good deal for BOTH parties. Your chump change offer was only a good deal for you, so sorry for my lack of professionalism in this transaction. I was rather busy for a few days after posting, not too mention getting killed by you a few times. :P
By the way, in game, my Journal file says it was more like this :

Nystul: I've got that backwards hally
Nystul: posted on forums
Upgrayedd: ah
Nystul: it's not on me
Nystul: but at my house
Upgrayedd: hehe
Nystul: I'll hit you on IRC tonight or something
Upgrayedd: sure thing
Nystul: I suppose 10k is aight
Upgrayedd: I can do it now if u want
Nystul: I can't
Upgrayedd: kk
Nystul: I'll hit ya later

In closing, if you say "I suppose", Upgrayedd considers that a sealed deal. Keep that in mind for future transactions. My supposition was incorrect, as 10k is not 'aight', whereas 85K+, most certainly is.

Have a wonderful day.
Est Sularus oth Mithas

Misti Autumns

Post by Misti Autumns »

This individual "BlaiseDad" has also agreed to sales with myself and then failed to never contact again once agreed upon.... I also will not be doing business with him.

Misti Autumns

Post by Misti Autumns »

BlaiseDad wrote:

LOL, sweet, thanks.
Considering your experience in the game, you didn't have the common courtesy to make a decent offer in the item. Oh well, it's no skin off my back to not sell anything to you.
The other transactions I've made have all been sound, and a good deal for BOTH parties. Your chump change offer was only a good deal for you, so sorry for my lack of professionalism in this transaction. I was rather busy for a few days after posting, not too mention getting killed by you a few times. :P
By the way, in game, my Journal file says it was more like this :

Nystul: I've got that backwards hally
Nystul: posted on forums
Upgrayedd: ah
Nystul: it's not on me
Nystul: but at my house
Upgrayedd: hehe
Nystul: I'll hit you on IRC tonight or something
Upgrayedd: sure thing
Nystul: I suppose 10k is aight
Upgrayedd: I can do it now if u want
Nystul: I can't
Upgrayedd: kk
Nystul: I'll hit ya later

In closing, if you say "I suppose", Upgrayedd considers that a sealed deal. Keep that in mind for future transactions. My supposition was incorrect, as 10k is not 'aight', whereas 85K+, most certainly is.

Have a wonderful day.

If you say you suppose that is "AIGHT" then you are saying that will work... figure it out. BAD SALES!!!

Upgrayedd

Post by Upgrayedd »

You ran a shitty trade and now you are proving it. Let's be honest here. You agreed to the trade to curry favor while camping that idoc. Then, after you got shutout, you got a better offer. If you'd just stayed silent, I would have just let it slide and chalked it up as yet another scrub trying to squeeze every last gp out of a deal. Instead you not only ignored two private messages, you had the audacity to publicly renig on on the deal and bad-mouth my offer. This makes you someone to avoid trading with. But, thanks again for making my point.

PS: an honest trader saw this thread and sold me one for 20k, so thanks!
The years passed, mankind became stupider at a frightening rate. Some had hoped that genetic engineering would correct this trend in evolution, but sadly the greatest minds and resources where focused on conquering hair loss and prolonging erections.

Blaise
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Blaise »

Misti, for you I do appologize, I got broke really fast and Real Estate moves have been consuming my time and money, so sorry I haven't replied to buy (NOT SELL) your Invuln items you're not using.
However, if you cared to check that PM chain, you would see I quite clearly said I need some more time to come up with the cash, and told you it would have to wait.
Clearly when you said "the sooner the better" you meant, "if we don't do this deal in the next two weeks, I'm going to moan about it on the forums".
Good job, it will be my pleasure to not do business with you as well if that's how you want to construe my communications that were quite clear on what was happening.

Upgrayedd,
I didn't agree, I supposed your offer was acceptable, you killed me a few times anyway, and I renigged, That's the nature of business. I reserve the right to refuse sales to anyone, or change my mind, period. If you don't care for doing business with me, so be it. You've got plenty of resources and such to handle all of your shopping needs without one newb backing out on shitty offers. Next time, perhaps not murdering the person you want to deal with, unprovoked, might net you better results.
Pleasure not doing business with you.

PS, I have no idea who 'curry favor' is.
Est Sularus oth Mithas

Boondock_Saint
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Boondock_Saint »

is this the type of halberd you were selling?
[quote="Downs"]All the cool kids saw your wizard tears. [/quote]

[21:32] <[Rose]> scurvy is the new chumbucket

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

Boondock: I'll pay 20k
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay