Shovls not spawning on tinker NPC's?

Topics related to Second Age
Huzke
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Shovls not spawning on tinker NPC's?

Post by Huzke »

I've been hopping to every tinker shop in the game all day and can't find any selling shovels. Is someone going on a massive all day shovel whoring campaign or is there an issue with shovels spawning on tinkers?

Heckler

Re: Shovls not spawning on tinker NPC's?

Post by Heckler »

jup can conform this i searched one yesterday too and noone had it so i finally hopped on my 60ish tinker and just made me a few.

Thanos

Post by Thanos »

I know for a fact that you can get shovel from the thinker in Minoc. Not every thinker seems to be carrying them, like in Minoc, only 1 of the 2 thinker sell them.

iamreallysquall

Post by iamreallysquall »

Thanos wrote:I know for a fact that you can get shovel from the thinker in Minoc. Not every thinker seems to be carrying them, like in Minoc, only 1 of the 2 thinker sell them.
this also seem to be the case with jewelers and carrying comm crystals
<mistercherry> i bet ide beat yer asss in scrabble
<Atraxi> as soon as i find the noobs i stole from
<Jamison> lelouche your taunts will be your downfall

nightshark
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by nightshark »

I believe they are different kind of NPCs, the shop always has 2 and one doesn't carry shovels. I remember it being the same way on OSI. Easiest place to get them is Moonglow bank, you can just buy from from the roof or even outside the bank.
<green> grats pink and co. .... the 3 of you f---ing scrubs together can blow up a bard. IMPRESSIVE