The ROMAN Empire recruiting to fill government and military!

Here you will find guilds to join and were you may recruit members to join your Roleplaying Guild.
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for post Guild Information, Recruitment and Contact Info. Do not post inflamatory remarks in other guilds threads.
Da'bou

The ROMAN Empire recruiting to fill government and military!

Post by Da'bou »

Hail peoples of all over Brittania! The mighty Roman Empire has returned to the continents soil to again take its power across the land! Very Realistic and strictly RP based guild! Must have Roman names unless you are joining as a Gladiator position, where you MUST have a storyline typed in your scroll profile, as we encourage everone who is part of the guild to do the same, but is not mandatory as the Gladiators are. Ranking is very real as to the government and the me cuilitary, therefore being thus real every individual receives wages. This is a very good opportunity for all of those interested in bringing back role-play to second age!
We are currently established in the Trinsic rain forest where we have a decent size town, whole lotta houses and a castle as the colliseum, we are working towards add ons such as roads and other things but that will come with time and people, events, polls, etc. Mastermind plan is to set up provinces all throughout the continent as we grow, just like the real empire, also the hierarchy is very real.
Military-
The legions, you begin as a Plebeian- Regular iron ringmail, sandals, regular helmet with no face, the ones that are about 116 gp's at the blacksmith and they are just called "Helmet", Roman red cloak, iron heater shield and weapon of your choice (unless you use a spear you do not need a shield, but we encourage parry.)
Legionaire- Rank after Plebe, Regular iron ringmail, sandals, reg. helmet, red cloak, red sash,red kilt, heater shield.
Centurion- Full platemail regalia, helmet, red cloak, red sash,red kilt heater shield. This is the elite of the legions. ( As you progress, individuals will be chosen as 1st Centurion and such.
Tribune- After one has completed training as a centurion, you will progress to this rank, signified by bronze ringmail and golden sash and golden cloak.
Primus- This is a rank of most importance, this here is the "top, most respected" tribunes of all the empire, seasonally decorated war veterans of many battles and different types of training, they are noted by the same bronze ringmail there gless-powerful subordinates are, except they wear the royal rich purple of the Emperor and Praetorian guards. These are also most of the time a provincial governer, appointed by the Emperor, Senate, or 1 of 2 Consuls.
Legatus- The most respected rank of all of the legion, the legatus, or, GENERAL. After many battles and much much time, there is no greater power than a Legatus of the great legions, noted by the same shadow iron ringmail as praetorians, but wears the rich color of Roman Red on his sash cloak and kilt.
NO MAGERY IS PERMITTED IN THE LEGION RANKS!
ALL GUILD MEMBERS NO MATTER WHAT RANK WEAR SANDALS!
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Consuls- When there is no emperor , and the Senate rules, there are also two Consuls who basically act as congress, okaying or denying certain proposals. Dress-codes on all of these will be discussed when there positions are taken.
Senators- The Senate, the heart of Rome, made up of many trusted and noble men, the Senate will always have its say in daily affairs.
Citizens-
Praetorians- Emperors guards, shadow iron ringmail with dark rich royal purple sash and cloak.
Emperor-
Gladiator-
Slaves- for example "Germanic slave" could be crafters or smiths, anything to do with labor.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
ANYONE INTERESTED get back to me on a reply to this please.9=9-

Da'bou

Re: The ROMAN Empire recruiting to fill government and milit

Post by Da'bou »

Major thing that I had forgot to mention, when creating a new Roman Character, you must make sure you have the correct type of skin color, which is on the tanner side, not to dark, not to light, you cath my drift. Unless you are a gladiator, hence your story line might be of a conquered peoples, for example "Carthiginian Gladiator"

Kander
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Kander »

I my self hope another good RP guild starts up and becomes active. It would be nice to raid them. :)

[08:52] <Spitfire|work> chain knows, he's cleaned more houses than that erotic maid service

RoadKill
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by RoadKill »

Where in Trinsic Jungles is the town going to be? Coordinates? I can add a rune to my rune library if you are still planning on doing this
Lake Superior 1997-2002, UOSA 2008-Present
I no longer use this account, if you need to reach me, message my new account, Boomland Jenkins

Pac

Post by Pac »

YOU HAVE TO SWEAR LOYALTY TO CAESAR.

AND YOU HAVE TO PRONOUNCE IT "KAI-ZAR."

Hamrlik
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Hamrlik »

Pac wrote:YOU HAVE TO SWEAR LOYALTY TO CAESAR.

AND YOU HAVE TO PRONOUNCE IT "KAI-ZAR."
Kai-zar Söze?

Return to “Guild Recruitment”