help with username and password

Moderator: Support Moderators

roseofcolors

help with username and password

Post by roseofcolors »

Hi I have been playing UO on and off for 4 years, i am trying this new shard and aam very excited.

But I have a problem

I downloaded uo all the way up to patch 6.0.11.0, then downloaded razor

razor window comes up and then opens the uo login screen but i am dumb founded on what username or password to put in. it doesnt ask me to create a new one anywhere :( please help

Derrick

Re: help with username and password

Post by Derrick »

roseofcolors wrote:Hi I have been playing UO on and off for 4 years, i am trying this new shard and aam very excited.

But I have a problem

I downloaded uo all the way up to patch 6.0.11.0, then downloaded razor

razor window comes up and then opens the uo login screen but i am dumb founded on what username or password to put in. it doesnt ask me to create a new one anywhere :( please help
Just make em up. It'll auto create the account for you.

Welcome to the shard!

roseofcolors

Post by roseofcolors »

thanks for the welcome but i am still confused

do i just put anything in the actual uo login window?

cause the only place that asked me to put in a username and password is on here when i registered

razor didnt ask me for one

P.S. also i cannot put in the server name or port number on razor window, port number spot is gray and wont let me type in anything

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

roseofcolors wrote:thanks for the welcome but i am still confused

do i just put anything in the actual uo login window?

cause the only place that asked me to put in a username and password is on here when i registered

razor didnt ask me for one

P.S. also i cannot put in the server name or port number on razor window, port number spot is gray and wont let me type in anything
In the acutal log in window

If you haven't typed uosecondage.com into the space where it says "Server:" in razor, you're not connecting to this shard.

The port will be enterable after you fill in the server field, why you wouldn't be able to type into that field is beyond be, although there is a known problem when running in Linux, this has never been reported in Windows.

Return to “New Player Help”