My house disapeared

Report any bugs you discover on the server here
alexdc

My house disapeared

Post by alexdc »

I had a house around Moonglow and it just disapeared. My neighbour's house is not here too. I havent logged in for a week and now i log in and no house. I'm almost a noob and i will have to get my money back all over again?

Atraxi

Re: My house disapeared

Post by Atraxi »

You have to refresh your house at least once every 14 days, otherwise it will collapse.

This is touched upon on the Housing page of the UOSA wiki.

To refresh the house, you much double click on the FRONT door. It doesn't have to open, you just have to double-click it. I emphasize "FRONT" because if you have a house with inner doors (larger houses), those doors don't refresh the house. Only the very front door.

Sorry for your loss. Please don't let it discourage you from continuing on this server. :mrgreen:
|| Atx Mini Mall | Atraxi's Great Real Estate ||

IRC: Atraxi on @#bpd +#NEW #SecondAge #C^V

<GreenPlastic> I want Five Guys inside me right now
Millerisfuntoplay wrote:Atraxi pwned me =(

alexdc

Post by alexdc »

Atraxi wrote:You have to refresh your house at least once every 14 days, otherwise it will collapse.

To refresh the house, you much double click on the FRONT door. It doesn't have to open, you just have to double-click it. I emphasize "FRONT" because if you have a house with inner doors (larger houses), those doors don't refresh the house. Only the very front door.

Sorry for your loss. Please don't let it discourage you from continuing on this server. :mrgreen:
well buying a house wont be a priority anymore... it did discourage me a little...

Heckler

Post by Heckler »

alexdc wrote:
Atraxi wrote:You have to refresh your house at least once every 14 days, otherwise it will collapse.

well buying a house wont be a priority anymore... it did discourage me a little...

then you should start reading http://wiki.uosecondage.com/Main_Page

alexdc

Post by alexdc »

Heckler wrote:
alexdc wrote:

then you should start reading http://wiki.uosecondage.com/Main_Page
did but i thought the house was getting to the first degradation step after 14 days. i didnt it was COLAPSING after 14 days.