N$C merging with C^V

Atraxi

N$C merging with C^V

Post by Atraxi »

Recent contract renegotiations between Neverland Customs, Inc, and the Company of the Vigilant have resulted in a merger between the 2 entities. The results of this merger will mean that N$C will cease to be and will fully integrate with C^V.

All N$C vendor properties will now be called C^V vendors, and will be advertised under the Vigilant Vendors name. All members of C^V are being offered space in these vendors. The vendors are located near Yew and Skara Brae.

N$C West, located near Yew Bank, will known as Vigilant Vendors West.
N$C North, located near the Yew moongate, will be known as Vigilant Vendors North.
The future location of N$C South, located on the mainland, near the ferry to Skara Brae, will be built as Vigilant Vendors South.

If you wish to place a vendor on any of these properties, please contact Atraxi to be friended.

In addition, Neverland Customs Realty, a subsidiary of Neverland Customs, Inc, will become Vigilant Vendors Real Estate. All active members of C^V are welcome to sell any properties under the Vigilant Vendors flag. Please contact Atraxi to have your house added to the C^V RE listings thread.
|| Atx Mini Mall | Atraxi's Great Real Estate ||

IRC: Atraxi on @#bpd +#NEW #SecondAge #C^V

<GreenPlastic> I want Five Guys inside me right now
Millerisfuntoplay wrote:Atraxi pwned me =(

tidestale

Re: N$C merging with C^V

Post by tidestale »

welcome to the family!...(officially)

Atraxi

Re: N$C merging with C^V

Post by Atraxi »

All members of N$C are now guilded to C^V. The crafters and gatherers are now C^V Suppliers. The Crow family are now C^V Realtors.
|| Atx Mini Mall | Atraxi's Great Real Estate ||

IRC: Atraxi on @#bpd +#NEW #SecondAge #C^V

<GreenPlastic> I want Five Guys inside me right now
Millerisfuntoplay wrote:Atraxi pwned me =(