Screen size

Koden

Screen size

Post by Koden »

I have been playing on my wifes old gateway with a 15 inch screen in full screen mode the game fills the whole screen, just got an Acer with a 15.6 screen but in full screen mode I get a smaller screen then I got on the gateway & blank bars about 1.5" wide on both sides. is there a way to improve on this?

oh and use small words, when I was a kid a laptop was where you had to sit when there wasn't room in the car.
Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish on UOSA and he will stay up until his wife yells at him to get to bed.

Chaos
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Screen size

Post by Chaos »

In the game option there is a tab with game sizes you can set. If you set it to the same size as your windows desktop then it will fill your whole screen.

Also razor can force your game size to just about any thing.

[21:27] <@Derrick> UOSA is a tribute to the feasibility of anarchy

Panthor the Hated
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Screen size

Post by Panthor the Hated »

Chaos wrote:In the game option there is a tab with game sizes you can set. If you set it to the same size as your windows desktop then it will fill your whole screen.

Also razor can force your game size to just about any thing.
This and you might want to take a look at your screen resolution in your display properties for windows. If your eye sight is good enough you can choose a high resolution which will make everything appear smaller thus giving you more room.