Plan B

Orrin

Plan B

Post by Orrin »

Time to get some fun back.... ok Riddick has actully come up with his first decent idea since i have been LOOKING AFTER the stone for mell.

Instead of me cracking the whip for resources which has worked with some, "I cant thank you enough"

what i would like to see happen now is more group guild hunting with a little twist, when it comes to splitting the loot i would like to add an extra split into the kitty, this will be resource split.

as im not very good with words ill explain a little further.

5 of us go hunting, at the end we split it 6 ways, the 6th split will go towards buying the resources needed.

see you all in game firday and over the weekend :)
Tiny DG

Mortpure

Plan B

Post by Mortpure »

Drizzt here, this sounds good actually, fun+efficient, i'm in as i need gold to train my first chars, and i would help guild same time, even if i chopped manually lol.

Wheres my house now? lol j/k

Your_Ugly_Mom

Re: Plan B

Post by Your_Ugly_Mom »

Hi !

Why we not set up an event for guildmembers, taking over the lich lord room in deceit or another location
and slaying all beasts inside for an hour. All gold goes to the pool for House Add ons...
At least i would present my share of the loot to the guild...but im not new to the game and dotn need money at all...

YUM

dragkhar

Post by dragkhar »

Good idea YUM, I would like to join in in an event like that or similar.

sakura

Post by sakura »

Good one ^_^

Akari Moongate

Spitfire

Post by Spitfire »

Elder Gazers is where it's at, but we need a tamer for that one. Dragons kill EG's, others loot and protect.

Your_Ugly_Mom

Post by Your_Ugly_Mom »

Whatever location suits guild...im sure we get the right people to defend and conquer the beasts...

YUM

andersej

Post by andersej »

This is a great Idea and it really should be done everyday until we get all the resources done with. Honestly it shouldnt be to hard just get about 5 people together and talk it over about where to go etc.
This message has been approved by a Tank

whirl

Post by whirl »

Works for me.. We need more guild hunts and opportunities for many members to have fun together. Im game

-Whirl-

Alexandria Rose
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Alexandria Rose »

I agree the comraderee that guilds hunt foster are good for DG.
Now to get this thread back on track...
This is what I think, if we are to buy these resources maybe we can offer our guild members compensation for said resources (instead of straight donations). And it doesn't have to be full price, maybe like 1gp per board and 2gp per iron. This will save a ton of cash and will keep DG mules interested. Now your probably reading this thinking - "oh Alexandria, you just want to make some cash for you 10 mules" and yes, I admit I have vested intrest in this, but honestly, if we are planning on buying the stuff anyway, why not pay our own? This will benefit everyone.
Anyway, just a thought.
Alex

Return to “Dungeon Guards [DG]”