Treasure chect loot

Moderator: Support Moderators

Tectop

Treasure chect loot

Post by Tectop »

I am thinking about making a true Treasure hunter character. I was woundering if someone could tell me please if this type of character can be profitable and what kind of loot ( Items / Gold amounts) can one expect to find in a level 4 & 5 chest.

Thanks

TomBom

Re: Treasure chect loot

Post by TomBom »

Me and my treasure hunting friend have done quite a few level 4s. You get TONS of stuff, you won't be able to carry a lot of it, unless you bring a pack llama or a friend along.
The level 4 ones seem to contain about 6-7k gold (could be wrong, my friend does the looting while I clear up the mobs that spawn). That does not include all the gold you will get from selling the useless magic weapons and armour and doesn't include any gold that you loot from the dead mobs.

Basically I'd say it is indeed profitable.

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

High end treasure hunting is profitable.

You get 4k off the chest in lvl 4's, and 5k in lvl 5's, however, most of the goold you'll make off the mobs that spawn, so you could be looking at around 10-12k for a lvl 4 and around 15k for a lvl 5. That PLUS all the magic items, gems, scrolls, reagents that you'll get from the chest. Pick the chest clean, you should be able to make good money off all the items in it.
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

morganm

Post by morganm »

Level 4's are a lot of fun and very profitable. Things like dread spiders, ogre lords, elder liches, deamons, and elder gazers spawn which have good loot themselves. One night we were doing LVL 4 maps we found 2 more maps on the mobs we killed!

Return to “New Player Help”