first skill to go down

Report any bugs you discover on the server here
Gilgamesh

first skill to go down

Post by Gilgamesh »

My memory - When you gain skill after reaching the cap you will lose skill in a skill you have currently marked as down with the first one to be pointed down as the one to be lost first until it is gone and then on to the second skill.

My experience here - When you gain skill after reaching the cap you will lose skill in the last skill you pointed as down until it is gone and then onto the second last skill to be pointed down.

Before skill locks it used to be the skill you used least recently was the one to go down but after locks I believe it was the skill set to down least recently as it was the longest time of any of the skills to not be in the up position and used to gain skill. In other words the game only counts a use of a skill for consideration in order of skill loss at cap if the skill is set to up. If it is locked or down it doesn't count, hence the first skill you set to down will be the first to be lost as it is by definition the last to be "used" (checked by the game for use in terms of skill gain/loss).