town addons

Orrin

town addons

Post by Orrin »

Ok the price we had been expecting has arrived, and we need LOTS...

i am going to create a guild banker for the resources, if i can ask you lot to gather as much as you can of the following,

Logs, Ingots, we also need gold. The gold is cover'd the others we need to collect :)

either by massive hunting and we buy from the players on the shard or we gather our selves,
Tiny DG

Orrin

Re: town addons

Post by Orrin »

I am waiting on a reply from GM Yoda as to see if i can display the price we have to gather here in the forums, in the mean time i went out to test, my mule only has or had 70 lumberjack, in just over 30 mins i managed to chop 3k wood and ended up with 72 lumberjack.

can i ask with the numbers of this guild if you can create a miner / lumberjacker and chop or mine for an hour a day of your uo game time, we will have this cracked in no time...

(And yes i know its sodding boring, but its something we need to get done)
Tiny DG

Alexandria Rose
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Alexandria Rose »

If anyone wants my mining and lumberjacker macros let me know I'll PM it over.
These are not bots, by the way, but they are semi automatic!
Lumber macro. All ya have go do is retarget a couple things, press play, walk up to a tree, the macro chops, you walk to next tree, next tree, next tree, you get heavy, macro converts logs to boards... My jackers get 700 boards a trip. 2 jackers workin same time I get about 5k in 2 hours.

Mining macro is sorta the same.. Walk into cave, press play, macro does all the mining, ya aget heavy, ore goes on ground, walk too new spot. ( I have 2 miners. When one miner drops ore the other uses scavenger agent to pickup and hot key at forge). Approx 5k in 2 hours (this depends on spawn, Pks, other miners, etc)..

Anyway anyone need macros I'll pm over.
Alex

Sexy Smithy

Post by Sexy Smithy »

There is a Fair chance that the supplies will need to be LOGS and not boards. Keep that in mind until you get confirmed word on the subject.

~Smithy
Special Projects Minion.

Mortpure

Post by Mortpure »

I'll help for the lumbering part. I started today and made 7k logs. A thread where we count where we are in the numbers would be nice, so we know where we are in this gathering quest. I'll help each time i log on Uo until we get there :)

Alexandria Rose
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Alexandria Rose »

all the dg mules need an official title... DG Public Works Department or DG-PWD...hehe
Alex

dragkhar

Post by dragkhar »

Hey folks,

Donno what I missed the last couple of days when I was out of town working my ass off to move out of my tower at WL.
Finally me an YUM has a keep and all the stuff from our towers are moved to a couple of smalls just next to it.

What addons are we collecting resources for?
I have a miner that could help out with my own private cave :)