Take pets through to T2A from the mage shop in Moonglow?

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Thurthton

Take pets through to T2A from the mage shop in Moonglow?

Post by Thurthton »

The only reason pets could not 'survive the passage' was because not all UO players had paid for the T2A expansion and thus ostards were not allowed in non T2A areas.

Since I see ostards at the bank in Britain all the time I can only assume that having ostards on either side is perfectly OK on this server.

Since this is a T2A server, with no non-T2A accounts, why can't we bring ostards through the mage shop in Moonglow when pets easily survive the same passage if you stroll through the tunnel to the Trinsic swamp?

Quin the Wretch
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Take pets through to T2A from the mage shop in Moonglow?

Post by Quin the Wretch »

The quarantine has nothing to do with the ostards themselves but rather the Gregarious Sertipulated Ostard Ticks Ixodes Sertipularis Gratz known to inhabit the haunch folds of their nether-regions.

The Intra-Sosarian Ecological Mitigation and Hubris Habitation Board regrets this unfortunate but necessary measure, and thanks you in advance for your understanding and cooperation.
"I really need to increase my knowledgment" -anonymous

andersej

Post by andersej »

Quin the Wretch wrote:The quarantine has nothing to do with the ostards themselves but rather the Gregarious Sertipulated Ostard Ticks Ixodes Sertipularis Gratz known to inhabit the haunch folds of their nether-regions.

The Intra-Sosarian Ecological Mitigation and Hubris Habitation Board regrets this unfortunate but necessary measure, and thanks you in advance for your understanding and cooperation.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHaaa
This message has been approved by a Tank

Thurthton

Post by Thurthton »

Ugh... should I get myself checked for that?

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

This is something that has been looked at, and kind of fell off the table. I will try to address this soon.
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."