PK's Beware

Orrin

PK's Beware

Post by Orrin »

This thread has been created as a warning to all pk's who visit DG Town area either for a fight or to just chat.

Dungeon Guards are an anti PK guild which has grown into a large and effective PvM / PvP group over the last couple of months, when the guild was small and relativley unkown pks would attack and be attacked on sight within the town perimter, the guild now larger and better equiped to fend off pk's i have noticed on occasions the pk would aproach, see the numbers of dg present and not attack but stand and chat.

This has caused some confusion as to where we stand, IE why is he talking to a red, are we now friendly towards pk's, DG town is a red free zone and many shoppers come to browse our goods, the sight of a PK in the town area will scare these off..

To this end, if you want to chat to Dungeon Guards in the guild town area come on your blue, ALL REDS WILL BE ATTACKED ON SIGHT
Tiny DG

nightshark
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: PK's Beware

Post by nightshark »

En garde!
<green> grats pink and co. .... the 3 of you f---ing scrubs together can blow up a bard. IMPRESSIVE

Apoc

Post by Apoc »

I'm confused that your stating to be an anti pk guild when i have seen your guild mates Melryn your GM (or old GM) pking tamers etc LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Orrin

Post by Orrin »

It does not take alot to confuse you Apoc, please dont try and derail this thread in our own forums, the least you can do is show a little respect and perhaps a little maturity.
Tiny DG

andersej

Post by andersej »

May God forgive the red souls that will be lost by my hands....
Last edited by andersej on Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This message has been approved by a Tank

Melryn Moonstone

Post by Melryn Moonstone »

Apoc wrote:I'm confused that your stating to be an anti pk guild when i have seen your guild mates Melryn your GM (or old GM) pking tamers etc LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

S3X and other troublemakers are fair game regardless of blue/grey/red. You already know that.
Melryn Moonstone - Dungeon Guards

Kander
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Kander »

Har har you can be sure that any PoD in your town is up to no good. Yo ho hoooo!

[08:52] <Spitfire|work> chain knows, he's cleaned more houses than that erotic maid service

Spitfire

Post by Spitfire »

These posts sound so much cooler in a British accent.

Thanks for the clarification, we needed it. Hope everyone is on board. When you suit up in that DG uniform, stay true to blue.

Reds, come get some.

sakura

Post by sakura »

Finally my LEADERS spoke up.... I was starting to get worried about DG... last couple of times in town reds were just out an about and I could not do anything about it, I was told to let them be...

Dear Dungeon Guards, we have to be faithful to our title, to our guild, ANTI RED, help those in need and have fun, our dear Melryn Moonstone created for us. Please don’t ever forget the reason why you joined in the first place.

As you all know I love role playing and try to stick to it, so let it not be a surprise if I sound too patriotic, Akari is Akari does ^_^. I know Akari gets in a lot of trouble… and gets her self PKed a lot… buuuut, I love this guild and all its members and what we stand for, reason why I drove Kraz crazy to finally meet my master Melryn who was always to busy fighting reds to go meet me… and now he cant get rid of me hehehe.

Please don’t take it out on your guild members, let just forget about who said what and just go back to being brothers at peace and do what we do best. Lets play by the rules, and if anyone slips a bit, just let them know right away and it will be ok.

Sooo, REDS be warned we are back on track!!!

DUNGEON GUARDS lets show them what we are made of!!!

Yours,

Akari Moongate

Zeppelin
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Zeppelin »

kill all dg, got it.

Mikel123
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mikel123 »

Orrin wrote:It does not take alot to confuse you Apoc
pwned 1v1

andersej

Post by andersej »

We warned you! Night Night Fug Bum
Stay Tuned there's more to come!

Zeppelin
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Zeppelin »

andersej wrote:We warned you! Night Night Fug Bum
[img]http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k284/ ... UOkill.jpg[/img
Stay Tuned there's more to come!
poor poor murderer. my tricorn hat goes off to you.

I wish I could kill people on foot too :twisted:

sakura

Post by sakura »

Good Work a Tank ^_^

Akari Moongate

andersej

Post by andersej »

No he was just allowed to walk off with his horse...
I have some respect, unlike most of you! :lol: