Interested in joing

Barbar Xamon

Interested in joing

Post by Barbar Xamon »

Hi guys, im interested in joining your guild. I have in DG my real friend Bootes. I play UO for about 5 years.
Barbar Xamon - PvM
Natasha - PvP

Orrin

Re: Interested in joing

Post by Orrin »

Hi, thank you for your post here, has bootes explained to you how we like to play as a guild, irc and vent ect ?

Pop into #dg on irc for a chat :)
Tiny DG

morganm

Post by morganm »

Find us in game as well and join in on a a hunt or patrol!

Erastus

Post by Erastus »

I havent yet... but will do on friday... Im quite busy now. So Ill bring Barbar to dg friday to have a chat with u as well with my another friend Ellessar Anare which is interrested in joining as well... btw im not using irc and vt neither ;)
Ras Tafari Makonnen
Bootes [Dungeon Guards]

Orrin

Post by Orrin »

Erastus wrote:I havent yet... but will do on friday... Im quite busy now. So Ill bring Barbar to dg friday to have a chat with u as well with my another friend Ellessar Anare which is interrested in joining as well... btw im not using irc and vt neither ;)
no worries, Irc is a nice to have, Vent even if just to listen will aid you in staying with us, and uoam if it does not crash your system is proving its worth in gold as you can see us, more importantly if your in trouble we know where you are to come and help you...

cant force the players of dg to use any of the above and nor am i going to, i can only ask you do so if your system can handle it.. IT will improve your game play experiance ;)
Tiny DG

Erastus

Post by Erastus »

U r right... I just have some issues with my Internet connection so that's why I don't use these features coz I know any Internet app takes it's piece of cake from connection...just waitin for new broadband which is supposed to be done at the end of February ... And I'll be fine then ;-)
Ras Tafari Makonnen
Bootes [Dungeon Guards]