Vendors Needed!

Cattie B

Vendors Needed!

Post by Cattie B »

We need someone dedicated to sell bulk regeants. If you are interested please PM me in irc or in game.
If your wanting to sell other wares, please contact me also. As long as someone else is not selling that item I can get you friended!!
:)

Huzke
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Vendors Needed!

Post by Huzke »

I've been working on a scribe, he's at 79.5 right now and I've got him running constantly. Do you already have a dedicated scribe for selling scrolls, runebooks, and spellbooks?

Cattie B

Post by Cattie B »

Well I run that one, but if you want to, you can set up 8 bags and sell the indivuals. I didnt have the time to keep up with that at the mini mall. It could also use some bulk scrolls like mark and gate maybe Flamestrike and EQ.. those seemed to sell well.

Alebrije

Post by Alebrije »

I have tons of aids. Usually those sell fast, so lemme know if interested. Thnx!

Huzke
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Huzke »

Cattie B wrote:Well I run that one, but if you want to, you can set up 8 bags and sell the indivuals. I didnt have the time to keep up with that at the mini mall. It could also use some bulk scrolls like mark and gate maybe Flamestrike and EQ.. those seemed to sell well.
I could def do this.

Atraxi

Post by Atraxi »

Alebrije wrote:I have tons of aids. Usually those sell fast, so lemme know if interested. Thnx!
I've got this department covered. Kinda. Although I haven't been around to stock my vendors.
|| Atx Mini Mall | Atraxi's Great Real Estate ||

IRC: Atraxi on @#bpd +#NEW #SecondAge #C^V

<GreenPlastic> I want Five Guys inside me right now
Millerisfuntoplay wrote:Atraxi pwned me =(